Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV
_______________

When we arrived at the beach, it was a beautiful sight to behold. The ocean was quietly waving in the wind, the seagulls were flying overhead, and the sand was soft as I took of my sandals. "Aww yeah! I'm ready to get wet and have some fun!" yelled Natsu. "Natsu..." said Erza. "Remember, we came here to train, not to horse around." "Oh right, sorry Erza." "Geez, you forgot already? You're more stupid than I thought you were." said Gray. "You wanna go pal?!" said Natsu. "Oh yeah, I'm always ready for a fight!" said Gray. Erza growled at them and knocked some sense into them. Nothing has changed in the past few years. "Well, I'm gonna go train just over there." I pointed to a comfortable looking place hidden behind some Palm trees. "Ok!" said Lucy, as I walked over to the spot I just pointed at. (E/N) was right behind me. The first step to my training was meditation. I burried my feet in sand, while still standing, and closed my eyes. The ocean helped me with my meditation. I was at ease with the peaceful sounds. (E/N) was meditating too. I know he/she is not participating, but meditation is not just for training, it can be for exercising or for relief. I stood there for a half hour until I opened my eyes. I felt like I've done enough of meditating for a while. So, I moved on to my next step of training. Which was practicing my Dragon slaying magic, but only the abilities I know. I had to pick a rocky place to practice though. "Come on (E/N), let's go somewhere else so I can practice my magic." I said. "Ok, I'm right behind you." said (E/N). When I found a good rocky place, I used one of my attacks, "Seasonal Dragon Blizzard!"
_____________
If I didn't tell you earlier sorry, your supposed to be a Seasonal Dragon slayer. Ok, now back to the story. :)
__________________

My Blizzard attack sliced part of the rock in half. I was getting more stronger than I thought I was. I guess the meditating helped. "Seasonal Dragon rooooar!" I shot out all of the four seasons. Spring, summer, fall, and winter. That's one of my favourite attacks. "Wow, you're getting stronger every time (Y/N)!" said (E/N). "Thanks (E/N)!" I said with a smile. He/she smiled back to me. I kept throwing attacks at the rocks till I decided to stop. I didn't want to use up all of my magic power. I wanted to move onto my next step in training, but I saw Wendy coming towards me. "Hi (Y/N)!" she said. "Hey!" I said. "You know, it's getting late, we should probably get to our hotel." said Wendy. "We have a hotel?" I asked. "Yeah, Erza and Lucy paid for it." said Wendy. "But Lucy looked pretty upset because..."
-----------------------

Flash back: "Argh!" yelled Lucy. "How am I gonna pay for my rent now!! I'm totally broke!"  End of Flash Back.
-------------------
As we were walking to our hotel, we stopped and looked at the stars above us. "Wow, it's so pretty!" said Wendy. "Yeah." I whispered. "So, where's Carla?" I asked. "Oh, she's already at the hotel." said Wendy. "Ok." ________________
Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope so, I put a lot of work into this ;). Keep a look out for the next chapter...Chapter 3!!!