Chapter 11

“Ice-make tiger!" Lyon shouted as a gigantic ice tiger roared in front of him. The tiger charged at Milliana but she jumped out of the way. The tiger realized he missed so he came back around and charged again. This time, Milliana ran. We all thought she would fall but nope, she kept running as fast as she could till she got to the end of the arena and jumped really high into the air, letting the tiger ram his head right into the wall. He disappeared afterwards.

“I thought this was supposed to be me and you fighting, not cat vs cat silly!" Milliana said amused. “Ice-make lance!" Lyon shouted again. Milliana jumped again. She dogged the arrows left and right. She was amazing! I never knew Mermaid Heel had such strong wizards like us. “Looks like you missed! Too bad!" Milliana kept taunting Lyon for a long time and he did not like that. “Ice-make sword!" A magical sword made of ice appeared in Lyon's hand. It was crystal clear with fog coming of the sides of it and it had a handle with spikes on the end of it where the sword began.

Lyon ran towards Milliana but she got out of his way really fast that she was a blur. Lyon tried again but she did the same thing. It went like this over and over again until finally Lyon went to fast and he lost his balance. “This has been fun, but I think it's my turn now!" Milliana said enthusiastically. Lyon got up animated and said, “Seriously? Do you really think you can take me down? I'd like to see you try." “Careful of what you wish for!" yelled Milliana as she ran to a farther distance.

Milliana took off her gloves showing her claws (nails). They gleaned in the light and she lunged right at Lyon and cut his face right in the center. Lyon screamed in pain. Milliana smiled and she turned around. “How does that feel?" she asked. “Painful!" Lyon shouted. “Well, it's about to get worse!" Milliana took off again and she jumped on top of Lyon in a sitting position and punched him in the face a myriad of times. Lyon fell to the ground once again and didn't get up this time.

Milliana saw this as an opening and she used a binding spell to wrap him arms and legs together in a tube-like rope. Lyon was down. The crowd cheered for her and she held up a peace sign to them. I copied her and so did Wendy and Lucy. I only wish Erza could've seen this amazing victory. “Looks like Lyon is down and Milliana wins!" said the announcer. The crowd cheered again. Milliana felt great. But Gray didn't. He stormed off the balcony and back inside. I didn't know how to feel about him but I decided to let him be.

“Can you believe what she did?! That was amazing!" Wendy said excitedly. “I know! I can't wait to see her later." said Lucy excitedly as well. “Same here!" I said agreeing. We were all happy and jumping up and down together. “Looks like you girls are happy. Did you enjoy Milliana's performance?" asked Mirajane. “Yeah! And I, I mean we, can't wait to see her after the second day of the games!" I said joyfully. “Well I'm glad to here that. How about I can help you guys get hooked up and you all can celebrate? And Wendy, I know you'll want to help me in the kitchen." “That sounds great! And sure, I'll be able to help you Mira!" Mira smiled at Wendy and then turned to me and Lucy, we smiled back. We were having a great day.