Chapter 10

All of us in the Fairy Tail Guild shot up out of our seats and cheered for Gray so loud that all the other guilds looked over at us like we were really obnoxious. “Bacchus is down; Gray wins!" said the announcer. Gray walked out of the arena proudly. But unfortunately, that battle took up most of the time so we all had to wait till tomorrow for the next event or battle. We were all pretty bummed out but at least we got to see Gray kick Bacchus' butt! Everyone decided to celebrate at the bar but I stayed behind at the hotel. The reason why is because I know equations. Fairy Tail and bar adds up way to much. I read my book again for an hour. Turns out in the story that the character actually has a crush on this guy and wants to ask him out. I thought about that after a while. I wonder if me and Jellal could be like that someday. Hmmm... “Whatcha thinking about (Y/n)?" asked Wendy. I almost jumped up when she said that. I completely forgot she came with me. “Oh, nothing." I said, trying to be calm so she wouldn't think she scared me.
_______________

“We're back everyone to the Grand Magic Games! Now, it's going to be Lyon from Lamia Scale vs Milliana from Mermaid Heel!" Both people stepped out onto the field. Some of the crowd cheered for Lyon while most of the crowd cheered for Milliana. I could clearly see the fan favorites in this battle. As he did with Gray and Bacchus, the announcer told them it has to be a fair fight. They both nodded and backed up from each other. Lyon got his hands ready to make some ice and Milliana took of her gloves and showed her claws. The battle was about to start. Except there was one problem, where was Erza? “Hey Lucy, where's Erza?" I asked. “She's checking on Jellal." responded Lucy, not really looking at me. “Oh, okay." I said a little jealous. I looked back toward the arena as soon as Lyon yelled, “Ice-make tiger!"