Chapter 8

“Ice-make LANCE!" Gray yelled. The magic attack went straight at Bacchus and went off with a BOOM! But to everyone's surprise, including Gray, the attack didn't leave a scratch! “How did that not do anything?" questions Lucy, “isn't that one of his good magic attacks?" “It probably is, or, wait, maybe not." said Wendy, not really sure of what she was saying. “I gotta hand it to you Gray," Bacchus started, “You are a strong wizard..." Bacchus took a sip out of his bottle before he could finish. “...but not that strong." Gray all of a sudden threw another attack. “Ice-make FLOOR!" The whole arena turned into ice! But I was expecting some ice rink-ice, not a jagged ice floor. But as soon as the fog cleared, Bacchus was still sitting there untouched by the ice. He had his own little circle of dryness. “Hmm, looks like I struck a nerve." said Bacchus. “Did I make you mad?" Gray stood there with a mean look on his face, like he was about to do the Ice-make floor again. “Don't toy with Gray! He's one of the best wizards Fairy Tail's got!" said Natsu. “Yeah!" everyone else yelled. Gray looked up to the balcony and grinned at us. I got to admit, Gray is one of the strongest and best wizards in Fairy Tail. Bacchus got up, the crowd all leaned forward so they could see the next attack. I leaned forward too, I wanted to see how this was going to end. Bacchus let out a fierce yell and punched Gray in the face! I couldn't believe it! The whole crowd gasped in astonishment. “How did he do that?!" Lucy said with her hand over her mouth. “Speed." said Erza. “What?" said Lucy. “Speed. Bacchus uses speed when he attacks. It's one of his many abilities." explained Erza. Hmm, I haven't seen anybody use speed magic in a long while, I thought. Gray stood back up after Bacchus punched him. “Huh, you use speed attacks? That's pretty cool, for an S class Mage that is." said Gray with a taunting tone in his voice. This time, Bacchus punched Gray in the stomach a bunch of times. Gray started coughing but was still up. “Hey, how about we bet on something." suggested Gray. “What do you want to bet on?" asked Bacchus. “How about if I win I'll get to rename your guild 'Quattro Puppy' and-" “If I win," said Bacchus cutting Gray off. “I get to borrow your girl, Juvia, for two weeks! Hah!" Juvia looked terrified. “Gray my love, don't loose this battle for me! yelled Juvia. “I won't..." said Gray. Juvia blushed. I rolled my eyes, it's always the same kind of romance every single day. It gets old sometimes. But something was a little odd with Gray, he had a 'gotcha' look in his eyes. Gasp! I realized what he was about to do- “Ice make, Geizer!"
_______________
What do you think will happen next? Hope you guys keep a look out for the next chapter after this one. =) =D ;)