Chapter 5

Sorry guys, I haven't been updating in a while because I was busy with stuff. But now I'm back with the next chapter, hope you enjoy!
_________________

"Hello Erza, long time no see." said Jellal. "Why are you here?" said Natsu, rather roughly. "Listen, I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you. But I know words can't forgive all of the damage I did." confessed Jellal. I didn't really know what he meant. The only time I've seen him was during the Nirvana incident. And I never seen him do anything bad after losing his memory. "And I'm sorry too." said Ultear. "I controlled Jellal in the Tower of Heaven when I was pretending to be Zeref."
____________
Juvia's POV
When I saw Meredy, I was proud. She grew up to be a young woman who joined an independent guild called Crime Sociere.
___________

Everyone else wasn't really buying it. Natsu broke the silence after awhile, "We can't forgive you! You made Erza cry!" Jellal looked down at his feet. "Natsu!" Erza said. "Its ok, we're gonna forgive Jellal." "What?!" Natsu said surprised. "Even though he did all those things to us, we need to forgive him." said Erza. I had a feeling Erza knew that Jellal had to tell all of us something urgent. I just couldn't get past a thinking block in their heads. "But Erza, remember the time when he made all of your childhood friends believe that you abandoned them?" said Gray. "Or the time when he activated Nirvana by "accident"?" said Lucy. I was just standing there until I went and stood in between Erza and Jellal. "Guys, stop." I said. Everyone had their attention on me now. "Erza knows about something and I think we should all listen." When I finished, I think Jellal noticed I looked at him from the corner of my eye. And that was a bit embarrassing. "Yes, I do know something." Erza said finally. "I know that Jellal has something very important to tell us." Just like I predicted, I thought. "Last year, in the Grand Magic Games, I could sense powerful dark magic lurking around in the stadium." spoke Jellal. "I don't know where it's coming from but I know for sure it'll be there this time." "I think it's the real Lord Zeref." said Ultear.
___________
Dun, dun, dun... plot twist! What is everyone gonna say about that? Don't know? Well, you'll soon find out in the next chapter. :3