Chapter 3

Wendy walked into the room as I opened the door. Then she plopped on the bed. I could tell she was tired from today's training. Carla walked into the room from the small kitchen. "How was training girls?" she asked. "It was ok." I answered. (E/N) plopped on the bed. He/she must've been tired too. I know that they're gonna sleep well tonight. "It was hard. I learned a new ability though." said Wendy. "Oh, what new ability did you learn?" asked Carla, again. "It's called sky drip." responded Wendy. "That's interesting. Did you learn anything new (Y/N)?" "Not yet, it got too late. But I did practice my other stuff." I said. "Ok. Well, I made dinner if you guys are hungry." said Carla. "You did? You didn't have to do that." said Wendy. "Of course I had to!" said Carla. "Who else is gonna feed you?" "Fine, we'll eat dinner." said Wendy "That's what I thought." said Carla. (E/N), Wendy, and I walked into the kitchen. We could smell chicken, fresh bread, and saw water for our drinks. I couldn't wait to eat, I was so starving from all that training. After we were done eating, we thanked Carla and got our stuff ready for tomorrow. When everyone went to bed, I stayed awake. I just couldn't sleep so I decided to read a book. But I had a feeling something was going to happen tomorrow, I just don't know what.
______________
What do you think is going to happen? You will soon know in the next chapter :).