Chapter 13

The crowd and the guilds were still going wild until the announcer said over the microphone, “And just like that, Cana is the winner of this competition!" The crowd and guilds picked up again and got even louder than before. The only guild I noticed who wasn't cheering was Sabertooth. I guess they don't like having their butt kicked by us. Well, too bad for them because we're the Fairy tail guild! “Looks to me like Fairy tail is in 3rd place with Sabertooth up in second and Lamia Scale on 1st" said the announcer. “I wonder who's going to win the Grand Magic games this year?"

“Its probably gonna be us! Right guys'?" said Natsu to the rest of the guild. “Yeah!" everyone shouted including me. I couldn't wait till the next game. Which is going to be a tough one. One member from each guild has to compete in batting over 100 monsters! Luckily, Erza stepped in when she had the chance before Mira did. To me it's kind of strange to watch a monster battle a monster, but I guess its just for the thrill of it. “Alright guilds, choose who you want to be in this next game!" said the announcer excitedly.

It was obvious who we were going to pick to battle 100 monsters, Erza. It was right up her alley because she loves to thwart monsters, be amazing, and do a challenge every now and then. “I'll do it, for the guild and master Makarov." said Erza proudly. “That's my girl." said Makarov almost in tears. “Don't cry master! Pull it together!" yelled Lucy. “Oh master, you're too kind." said Erza almost moved to tears as well as she picked up the master and hugged him tightly against her armor. “Aagh, don't break me!" “Sigh, the guild is so loving. It's what makes us awesome." I thought.

*Time skip*

“Alright everyone, we finally have all are contestants gathered up, now we can start our last game for today!" said the announcer. “First up, we have

Erza from Fairy Tail A

Yukino from Sabertooth

Alexei from Raven Tail

Sherry from Blue Pegasus

Araña from Mermaid Heel

Semmes from Quatro Puppy

Yuka from Lamia Scale

and finally,

Laxus from Fairy Tail B!

The crowd clapped and cheered for all the contestants that have been selected. “Ok everyone, now, who wants to go up first against these monsters? Remember, there is a boss level, and all the monsters you fight will get stronger as you go." Some people stepped back letting the announcer know they didn't want to go first. Then, Erza spoke up, “I'll go." “Great! Just battle a few monsters before I send the others behind you." said the announcer. “No. I'm going to battle them all." Erza corrected.

Everybody jumped, including the announcer. “W-What?! You can't do that!" “I can, just watch me." Erza said as she walked into the building full of monsters. All of us, either sitting in the balcony or the stands, could see Erza inside the building full of monsters on the big screens. She was just walking and looking around the place when all of a sudden, a monster appeared and she brought put an axe in hand, she prepared for battle by transforming into her fire empress armor.

The crowd stared at her in awe. They liked how she could transform into different armor like that really fast. It's called requiping magic. I thought her magic was pretty, so does everyone else in the guild. Erza ran up to the monster and yelled as she sliced it with one slash. The monster roared in pain and disappered. Our guild and the crowd cheered for her after she defeated it. Now it was on to the next monster, but this time, tow showed up! I just guessed it was number two and three monsters.

Erza defeated both with one slice and she said, “Three down, 97 more to go." She walked on. All of us clapped again, she was so amazing! Erza battled more and more monsters with cool and different armor like her lighting empress, japanese cloth, heaven's wheel, morning star, and sea empress armor. She continued on and kept saying how many were left, “79." Slice. “65." Slash. “62." Cut. “58." Crack. “52."Just the crowd alone was getting more louder than the guilds, it was totally insane! And they were actually cheering for us! I was thinking to myself, wow, I guess we're popular again.

Erza had 47 monsters left to battle so she changed her armor to adamantine from her black wing armor. That's a good idea anyway because she only has so many monsters left to destroy. Adamantine is her strongest, that's why it's a good idea she chose it. “Which armor is that?" asked Wendy. “Oh, that's her adamantine armor, it's her strongest of all her armor." I answered. “Ohh, ok." understood Wendy.

*Time skip*

Erza had only one armor left, but her battles have been becoming stronger every minute and her adamantine armor is breaking badly, but she refused to stop, for the sake of her guild,she'll continue to fight. The last and final monster appeared. It look like a gigantic dinosaur made out of all stone with plants on top and knives for teeth. We all thought she was going to pass out but nope, she was standing straight up ready to take down that punk.

To be continued....