Chapter 7

_____________
Sorry guys, I haven't updated this so long! I've been busy with a lot of things. But anyway, hope you enjoy! =D

"Now, let the games begin!" It's about time! I can't wait to see all the epic battles! I wish it was to the death but then no one would survive, so that's a bummer. But it's better than nothing, right? "Hold on, we have one more team that's joining us." Everyone went silent. How could there be another team? I thought there were only 7 teams. "Our actual last contestant is... Juvia!" All of Fairy Tail gasped. Juvia was waving to the crowd. "Why is Juvia down there?" said Erza puzzled. "I don't know." I said. "Juvia is apart of Fairy Tail. But it's Fairy Tail B." "Why is there a Fairy Tail B?" someone said in the crowd. "Yeah, it's not fair!" "Not to worry, I ran it over the judges, and since we realized that we only have 7 contestants, it's only fair that they have 2 teams cause then it'll be even. Most people in the crowd agreed with this idea/situation. But we didn't care either way, we just wanted to win. After the crowd calmed down, they started paring up people.

We have:
Gray from Fairy Tail A vs Bacchus from Quattro Cerberus
Lyon from Lamia Scale vs Milliana from Mermaid Heel
Flare from Raven Tail vs Juvia from Fairy Tail B
And for our last battle:
Eve from Blue Pegasus vs Orga from SaberTooth

“Gray and Bacchus will be the first to come down into the arena!" said the announcer. Wow! There are going to be some very epic battles here! I'm so excited. “Get him, Gray! Show that guy what you're made of!" yelled Natsu encouragingly. “Now Natsu," said Erza, “Gray needs to be careful with his opponent,Bacchus is strong." “How can he be strong?" said Natsu. “He's drunk." “Aye, he may be drunk, but he's a good opponent." said Happy, agreeing to both terms. “Now, I want a good match between the both of you, ok?" said the announcer. Gray and Bacchus nodded to the guy, but they kept staring at each other for the longest time. “Now, let the battle begin!" Gray jumped back, away from Bacchus to get ready to attack. Bacchus just sat down in the middle of the arena. “Ice-make, LANCE!"
_________________
Hope you liked this chapter! And again, I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. But be sure to be on the lookout for more chapters! ;)