Wynn

It's been a while...but I'm back. Sorry for the wait!! I wanted to release this asap so sorry in advance if there are any typos! I'll go back and fix later today. Enjoy!

The route in which Syn, Prince Sebastian and I traveled led us deep into a busy, noisy village, quite unlike anything I'd ever seen

The route in which Syn, Prince Sebastian and I traveled led us deep into a busy, noisy village, quite unlike anything I'd ever seen. Women in rags for clothes stood on either side of the street, selling oils and fruits. Men hollered behind meat stands, quoting prices and making deals. Children ran around the crowded street of people, chasing each other while throwing balls of ice.

One smacked into the back of a bald man's head, causing him to shriek in surprise. He placed his hand on the back of his head while spinning around and taking sight of the boys.

"Hey!" he screamed. "You little rascals! Go play in open land. Get out of here!" The children paid him no mind as they simply ran away while laughing and continuing their snow war.

Back in my own tribe, things went about much more quietly, almost as if everyone lived a solemn, fearful life knowing that an attack from the Fire Clan brewed just below us. Our children stayed close to their parent's sides while out running errands. They surely weren't unattended to. Even with the King having caused fear in the North, they still seemed happier than we did.

One of the wolves growled behind me, and another snapped his teeth. I turned around to see them stopped, while three boys surround them.

"I want to keep one," one said. He looked no older than eight.

"It's a wolf," the other boy told him. "You can't keep it. It's going to bite you. It's growling!"

I nudged Sebastian in the side. "Look," I told him.

The prince turned toward the boys and chuckled. He then whistled, which alerted the wolves and they quickly jumped around the boys to continue following us. I watched the boys as they stayed put, simply watching as we continued.

It didn't take long before another group of people took interest in us. Syn was smart to tell the Prince to keep his hood up, we were too much of an attraction. It wasn't every day where people saw others traveling on polar bears. Especially tamed ones. If they were smart, they would've known we were on royal property, which meant we would be possible royals.

If I were one of them and I knew about the new King and the missing Prince, I'd be highly suspicious of a pack of traveling bears hosting two girls and a mysterious man under a hooded garment. I absentmindedly squeezed the Prince tighter.

"Are you okay back there, Lady Anya?"

"I should ask how you are fairing, your majesty. You're the one with the burn marks." I loosened my grip, knowing I was possibly hurting him.

"I'm fine," he said. "A nice lather will do the trick. Hopefully I can make something once we arrive with the supplies we have."

"Let's hope we arrive," I told him, staring down at the men who eyed the Prince with suspicion. I smiled at them as we passed - a distracting, flirtatious grin - one that made them take interest in me only.