Kóditerranian

So guys! Do you all wanna know what Kóditerranian characters look like?

TAKE THAT!

I know, I know

I know, I know... It kinda looks like a mix of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (or even Khura'inese or Simlish). But in actuality, they're all a bunch of random scribbles XD

-How was the language made?

Like I said before, they were all just a bunch of scribbles. I started scribbling like that since I was in 6th Grade, and from there, I made it my own thing. I haven't even invented the alien species Coolotronian (or Kóditerran [People in Coolotron call their planet as Kóditerra, their language as Kóditerranian, and their species/demonym as Kóditerran]) when I started making these scribbles!

The name only came in when I invented the alien species called Coolotronian.

The name Kóditerra is actually a mix of two words from two different languages, namely Greek and Latin. Kódi- came from the word "κώδικας" (kódikas), which is the Greek word for code, and -terra is from "terra" which means earth. Together, they form the meaning "earth of code" or "code earth" or "land of code"...which refers to the planet itself-a planet made out of codes (theses codes are actually the planet's own element and mineral, and are their source of energy, food, and can also be used in building structures and mechanisms; even their species are made out of it).

-How to speak Kóditerranian?

Simple, speak in gibberish. XD That's what Kóditerran is in a nutshell.

However, there's a catch. You don't just speak random gibberish, but you also have to sound like you're actually saying something-I suggest speaking slowly.

You'll speak in gibberish, but I've actually invented some pronouns that you can use. Pronouns work like, for example, Japanese languages where pronouns are by gender. Here they are:

Eshte - mostly used by feminine or gentle, soft-spoken or just kind males to refer to themselves for them to sound kinder and mean no harm. Most males use this.

Kowasha - used like "eshte" but is for females instead. Most females use this.

Ura - mostly used by males who wants to sound arrogant, strong, or highly.

Gyosa - used like "ura" but for females instead.

Welp! That's all from Guru Cool Guy for now! XD

Eshte rema wahsta! (I hope you have a great time!) Stay cool! PEACE OUT!