Answers for the Questions for Writers

Hallo! So, I am tagged to answer these questions for some reason, and I thought, "huh, why not?" XD I have not done these tags before so this'll be my first time. I'll try to answer them as good as I can, and (probably) try to not be poetic XD

Okay, before we do that, I shall tag some people ^^

gb_llama Gaby! Sis! You should do this too! XD Also, be more active!

ceramic_moonlight Hey, Ceramic! Long time no talk! You should really go online more often XD Once you do, do this! XD

MehSoybeans Soybeans! Get a more stable connection so you can go online more often! Once you do, you have these to answer XD

Lyrica_Siji Hey, Lyrica! It's been so long since we talked to each other! I hope we could talk again some time ^^ And do answer these if you like!

Xx_ScorpioRocks_xX Hey, Becky! You've been quite a busy fellow, haven't you? Well, I hope you can check out Wattpad again! And when you do, answer these!

Okay! Those are all my tags! Now let's get to the questions!

Questions for Writers - Q U E S T I O N S :

i. DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS YOU WOULD IN A STORY

In a land of Asia where the Pearl of the East rests, wherein foreigners used to crave for its tropics and nature, a land whose name came from an equipment they used to fish the nearby lake, within that land lies a town whose name is that of a wolf, there lived a boy who had a fond to dream and imagine...create and make...

He was a man who did not strive perfection, yes, but he did want order and peace. He strived to reach that very goal, yet, in the end, he realized how this burden weighed him down. Yes, this may have changed him, but with the help of his friends he was able to overcome. Was he still suffering? Yes, definitely. Did this change him completely? No, it did not. He still had the positivity he once had, though, he admits he is now but a shadow of his former self.

This man had a fond for creating a story... A story that would circle around a multitude of universes that he, too, created through the power of words. Through his words he created an entire universe, and through more words he created another. No, he is not a god. He is but a man who has a dream...

Inside the mind of this man, one may see how much of a complicated path it is... Driven by positivity, negative, and everything between, this mind palace branched out into many a pattern, a maze of thoughts, ideas, emotions, and the likes. His mind worked like a web—the instant an idea was laid out, he would be able to create a path to connect the two.

Ah, but the most confusing within his mind was his emotions... He would not be sure about what he should feel most of the time. At one point, he may be happy. At another, he could be sad. And some times, he would feel nothing.

His mind is a strange place, that much is sure. He may have matured for the last years that passed, but he still had a lot to learn. And learn, he will do.

ii. DO YOU HAVE ANY RITUAL BEFORE/DURING/AFTER YOU WRITE?

Um... I think about video games before I write and take inspiration in them XD Does that count?

iii. WHICH FANFIC WAS YOUR FAVOURITE?

I can't remember... Hold on, I gotta search Google XD (Actually searches Google)