2

Percy

Percy sat on the bench next to him. It was quiet, and peaceful. Something he haven't felt in years.

He quietly listened, closing his eyes, and took deep breaths. He was finally free. Free from Tartarus. Free from Kronos. And away from the gods.

This was something he could get used to.

Percy meditated on that bench for hours until he jerked up.

"Who's there!" he shouted. He had no pen, he had no Riptide. No powers either. Poseidon took them all from him. He grew angry. How could they do this to him! He did everything for them and got years of torture as a repayment!

"Well look who's back from Tartarus," a teenage girl walked out from behind the trees along with her fellow comrades.

"Kelli," Percy gritted his teeth.

"Yeah.. and now, meet your DOOM!" she screamed and lunged at him. The now transformed empousai were right behind her.

Everything went in slow motion. He was pushed backwards and there was pressure on his arms and legs. And then there was pain.

It shot up his limbs as teeth were sunk into his flesh. Kelli smirked with bloody teeth as black splotches consumed his vision.

But strangely, Percy felt happy. He was going to get away from this wretched world. He was going to die.

Darkness started to take over and demand his consciousness. Percy let it take him away, away from the pain he felt during the last few centuries. He was going to die.

And he was relieved.

Annabeth

She was bored. Yep. Nothing to do. Zeus made all the people involved in the second war immortal and now she was stuck on this planet for years to come.

"Hey Annabeth," Malcolm came into the cabin and was panting.

"What is it?" she asked, turning around in her chair. ,

"Chiron.. calling.. meeting," Malcolm said and he sat down on his bed grabbing a water bottle.

"'kay. See ya then." Malcolm made no signs of listening as he chugged down the water, bottle by bottle.

Boys, Annabeth rolled her eyes as she jogged up to the Big House.

Turns out she was the last one there.

"Attention! Attention!" Chiron called out through to ruckus the cabins councillors were making.

Everybody quieted down.

"Lord Zeus has requested a small group down the hill in the forest. I do not know why but we must follow his orders. Who volunteers?"

"I do," I said immediately.

"So do I," Jason stood. Piper and Nico stood, too.

Don't ask me why Nico's going but he is going.

Nobody else volunteered.

"Depart immediately. You won't need any packing, it's a short trip. You'll be back very soon," Chiron said.

We nodded and left the Big House.

As we walked down we were all thinking the same thing.

"Why do you think Zeus wanted someone to go down there?" Jason wondered aloud.