16

i bet that if i was with you in real life you would try to throw everything at me for not updating . SORRY! i just couldn't find the time. so to make up for it here's chapter 16 enjoy

Third P. 

It was daytime outside and just by looking at the sun and blue skies you could immediately tell it was somewhere in the afternoon. 

For some folks the afternoon would be great to take a walk or maybe a small hike outside a nearby trail or something, maybe go fishing or take a trip somewhere. Other folks who don't enjoy traveling or things like that may go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy fried rice and teriyaki and others just might stay home and take a nap. 

No one in their right mind would try to spend the afternoon planning their death.

But Percy, you could say he wasn't in his right mind now. 

Austin and Will checked all of his vitals and left to tend to the other campers.

Percy sighed. He had to think and plan everything carefully. He couldn't allow anything to interfere.

The goal was to commit suicide and kill himself and be dead and live happily ever after in elysium. 

And he had to do it without anyone knowing it and try to stop him. He needed to be alone.

So he thought it up like this.

First he would wait for the dinner bell. By that time everybody would be heading to the pavilion for dinner and the campfire songs. When everyone leaves he would at least try and walked out of the infirmary and kill himself where there were no campers in sight, meaning out of the borders... maybe instead of killing himself he would just let the monsters eat him up. That actually sounded better.

If that plan failed then he would have to just kill himself using riptide in his own bed after writing a good-bye note.. 

Perfect.

Now all he had to do was wait.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANd apparently the chapter turns out to be extremely short but i'll just write a longer one for the next chapter. no biggie... well... maybe not to you but still not biggie. cya!