9

Third P.

Jason was smiling and laughing as he talked with people from the other tables while Percy, still lost in thought, was slumped against the table bench far away from Jason's spot.

Jason thought everything was fine, I mean.. skip a meal once.. no biggie right? At least, that's what Jason thought.

It was around ten minutes into the lunch break, and that's when Percy's stomach reacted. 

You see, Percy was made to eat all three meals a day or else his body would respond terribly.

"Hey Jase, how's Percy?" Piper came over, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. Jason shrugged.

"Why would you ask about him even though he betrayed you and me and everybody else?"

"Because Jason. Percy is just like you and me. And even though he made his crimes, those are in the past. Now, he needs our help more than ever. He was your best friend, remember?" Piper said softly.

"I - I guess but still tha-" Jason was cut off by guess who? Percy.

He was still slumped on the bench but his cuffed hands were pressed against his stomach area. His face was looking down but the drops of sweat that were dripping down his face was very noticeable. His lips parted to gasp for air as he groaned in pain. His eyes were scrunched up and his whole body was shivering.

"What did you DO!" Will shouted as he came over to them with Chiron right at his heels. 

"I - .. I didn't do anything," Jason defended himself. 

"Then why is he like this?" Chiron demanded. 

"I don't know.. Don't blame it on me," Jason said angrily. He didn't deserve to be blamed. 

"You didn't feed him, didn't you!" Will said after he looked over Percy..

"I .. I guess..." Jason said as the truth finally dawned on him. Piper's hands covered her mouth in shock.

"Jason.. you didn't give him anything?" Piper said to him. Jason nodded, looking at the innocent ground beneath him.

Will had Percy lie down and he started to examine him immediately.

He quickly emptied a syringe into his neck and Percy drifted off to sleep. 

"He's fine," Will said. "But he still needs to eat. I prepared something just in case he refuses to eat and now's the perfect time to use it." He ran off to the infirmary and brought back a cart. 

He parked the cart next to Percy and gently moved him into a sitting position, leaning against another Apollo kid. Will removed a lean tube that had another tube connecting it to the machine. 

He tilted Percy's head back and everyone watched in silence, wondering all the same thought.

"What is that?" a girl from the Athena cabin asked him.

"Something that'll give him food," Will said as he opened Percy's mouth gently and shove the tube down his throat. He kept pushing until the tube reached down to his stomach. Percy started choking and gagging as the tube was painfully put down his throat. It hurt. 

"It's okay, almost done."

Will pressed a button on the cart and it burst into life with humming sounds. Percy's eyes widened in pain as the machine did something to him.

After a few seconds, Will turned it off and removed the tube out of Percy's mouth.

"All done, you're gonna have to do that three times a day if you keep not eating," Will warned him and he got up and rolled the cart away. 

Percy just sat there gasping for air as everyone started filing out of the pavilion towards whatever activity they had next.

Percy, who was special, was dragged away by Chiron to the Big House to spend the rest of the afternoon there. 

A/N sorry had to end there cuz something BIG is coming next chapter.. CYA!