20

So... quick thing... tosay.. er.. type before i start this. Because of me being.. me and all i'll probably continue to get Councillors wrong. so u dont have to say anythin bout that cuz i'm doing it on purpose. and another thing is  im reallly sorry this hasn't been getting updates regularly so i'll try my best to remember this story hidden in my account with a password and another password blocking that password with another passwordin front of that.. . and yeah here we go------>

(Just continuing from where i left off)

Jacob(the devil) looked as if he was gonna pop. Well, who wouldn't think that? Red tomato face, bulgy cheeks and the most horrible hair day ever, he's got all the things crossed off the 'about to pop' symptoms list right now. 

"I WANT A WORD HERE TOO YOU KNOW!" he yelled with his index finger pointed in the air.

Almost instantly, everybody groaned. Except for Chaos and Percy, because they didn't have a clue on what was going on. 

Jacob calmed down(yes i know like .. thhere's a guy named jacob in the army... i really didn't know until i checked wat the d3vil's name was) and went red all over again. 

"As the LEADER of Camp Half-Blood I REFUSE to have a STRANGER in the Big House. And the only proof we have of him being on our side is CHAOS! And we don't even KNOW CHAOS is on our side or not! He might be LYING for all we know! What if that jerk murders one of us during the night while we're sleeping!?!?" ... for sure he was out of breath right now. Redder than ever.

Chaos smiled as if what Jacob just said was a compliment. 

"I swear on the River Styx, and myself that we are on your side. The Gods' side, and so is my commander." Nothing happened. 

"Now that we know they aren't lying, JACOB," Zeus cleared his throat for a second. "we can go back to what we were discussing. Chiron, is it okay for the commander to stay at the Big House until the war?" Zeus asked. 

"Of course my lord." Percy smiled sadly.. a small smile, luckily nobody saw it. Chiron still had that wise tone in his voice. 

"Then go, and start planning immediately." Poseidon ordered and they all left one by one. 

Time skip cuz im me.. yey

Im gonna pretend. .... that the 30 hours passed >.<

Percy entered through the portal and stepped on grass. Wet grass.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.. uh." Chiron said as he cantered up to him. 

"Omega," Percy whispered.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Omega. The Big House is over there if you ever need me."

Percy nodded his thanks and stood there.

The rest of the cabin councilors stood behind Percy, waiting for his first move. Nobody, though, expected a huge gigantic black ship to block the sky and hover over the entire camp.

Not even the gods could have predicted this.

It happened so suddenly, everybody except for Percy jumped at least a good 10 inches from the ground.

Then, from the ships belly, a few dozen rope latters fell and dark figures wearing cloaks of a variety of colors jumped out and started climbing down.

Not even climb down, it was more of a jumping down the latter gliding down easily. When they jumped off towards the ground, they landed softly not even denting the ground which was muddy and wet.

(Each figure shouldered a duffel bag. .. if that helps lol)

Once they reached the ground, they lined up in front of Omega.

One figure dressed in a black cloak with small glittering shapes stitched into the hem walked towards Omega holding a rolled up piece of paper tied with a flawless red ribbon.

"Everyone arrived safely, sir."

Omega nodded and took the paper from the person's hand.

Without turning his head or body, Omega just held up his arm with hand flat, palm facing up.

A large 'tent' erupted from the ground. Nearly all the campers had to hold onto something to avoid falling on the ground.

Once the small earthquake stopped, they all looked up to see a great big, black 'tent'(insert mansion).

Everyone stared at it in awe with jaws hitting the ground while the army just calmly followed their commander's command and walked into the main entrance in single file.

The person that handed Omega the roll of paper didn't move from Omega's side.

Omega slowly looked up at him once the army had gone into the 'tent' and closed the door shut.

The figure just raised his.. her? hands in surrender.

"Don't look at me like that. Chaos told me to stay with you at all times."

Omega shook his head and turned towards the mansion.

As soon as his foot started moving a voice spoke.

"HEY! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BIG HOUSE? DID YOU PERHAPS... LIE??????"

Just to let you know, Annabeth wanted to murder him right there and then for saying that.

Omega's hands curled into fists, shaking in anger beside him. The other figure started to reach out to him but Omega pushed them away.

And started towards the jerk.

"You."

Omega pointed at him with his right index finger.

Jacob didn't flinch. He smirked.

"Have NO right to say that to me."

His voice sounded terrible. Hoarse and raw from all the yelling and screaming in those days. Filled with exhaustion and pain. It was cold and dark, making shivers go down everybody's spines.

Jacob recovered first.

"Oh I do have the right. You don't control me."

Omega wanted to punch him.

So that's exactly what he did.

"AHGHH!!" Jacob stumbled back with his hand holding his face. Nobody caught him.

Mud splattered everywhere on his clothes and hands making him dirtier than before.

"Come on Omega..we should go," the person said softly, resting his hands (the voice gives it away) gently on Omega's shoulders.

Omega was still shaking in anger, but allowed the figure to lead him to the 'tent'.

The door shut.

Nobody moved a muscle.

This wasn't going to end well.