27

Omega sat in his bed, sinking slowly on the mattress. He looked at the back of his gloved hands.

He took off his right glove and rubbed a finger over a scar starting from the base of his thumb, trailing down to the left side of his wrist.

"I'll break you down BIT by BIT until you can't tell WHICH PART BELONGS WHERE! I'LL BREAK YOU DOWN... DOWN LIKE EVERY OTHER HERO I CAME ACROSS!"

Percy screamed as the rusty knife dug deep into his back, two others sinking into his hands and then being dragged down his arms.

Too much. It's too much.

"I'll be seeing you again tomorrow. Sweet nightmares!!!" the hideous titan barked after he locked Percy's restraints and shut the cell door. And he left leaving Percy to drown in his own misery.

Percy blinked rapidly. A sparkling tear fell from the corner of his right eye. It slid down his cheek, landing on the ground while maintaining its round shape.

"Please.... anyone....."

Percy tried to breathe, but it felt as if he was drowning in a vast sea with no surface.

"Please...." he tried again.

It was silent and lonely in the cold prison cell. He waited.

Seconds, minutes, then hours...

The only source of light flickered, and it became dark.

No, nobody was coming tonight.

The noise from outside started to fade away, leaving only a slight ringing sound. He didn't want to hear anything. He just wanted peace.

Peace.

Why is it so hard to mantain balance in this universe. An even scale of good and evil.

Percy layed down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Please, just let me be happy again.. even for a few seconds...

Percy turned his head towards the door

Just..  just let me be happy one more time.

THE END

For now...

HI

I'm BOB

Say hi to the BIG DIPPER FOR ME

K ... fiiiiinnnneeeeeee

NOBODYS POV(STILL)

"Omega? Omega!? Open the door!" Alice yelled, banging on the thick door to the commander's room.

Alpha crept behind her, hiding half his face behind her left shoulder.

"Whaddya think he's doing?" he whispered.

"Shut up before I make you," Alice hissed before banging her knuckles on the door again.

"COMMANDER!? OPEN THIS DOOR!" she yelled louder, causing Alpha to jump a meter back.

"Ugh, idiot."

Alice kicked the door down and stepped over it as if nothing happened.

Alpha stared at the door.

"You wasted a door," he said flatly.

"A door's a door, nothing more," she said.

Alpha rolled his eyes and stepped inside. He spotted Omega immediately.

Alice was already there, trying to wake him up.

"Commander. Commander? COOMANDER! OMEGA!!!" Alice screamed in Omega's ear. Omega shifted and turned on his side, away from Alice.

Alpha smirked

"Allow me," he said. Alice growled.

He walked over to the side Omega was facing and leaned over him.

"Percy, hurry before somebody gets the last bl- RGHHH CCRGHKI!!!" Alpha started choking as soon as Omega's hand wrapped around his throat.

"Hmgh? Oh... it's... you.... go..r.. way," Omega murmured and released him.