24

Third P.

"Jacob.."

"So basically it wasn't my fault!"

"JACOB!" Poseidon yelled.(just...think of it as teacher parent conference)

"WHAT! IT WASN'T MY FAU-"

"I KNOW THAT!" Poseidon stood up from his chair slamming his hand on the desk next to him. Chiron flinched.

"You repeatedly said that over 40 TIMES!"

"Hey! That's NOT tr-"

"I KEPT COUNT!"

Jacob groaned.

"Dad, just leave me alone! I mean, it's not THAT bigof a deal!" Jacob crossed his arms and slumped in his seat.

"It is NOT fine! It is FAR, VERY FAR, FROM FINE!" Poseidon yelled at him.

"CHAOS WAS OUR ONLY ACTUAL HOPE IN WINNING THE UPCOMING WAR! AND BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU SCREWED IT ALL UP! WE COULD LOSE! DO YOU WANT TO LOSE TO GAEA AND KRONOS AND TARTARUS? I THINK NOT! I HAVE NEVER SEEN CHAOS SO MAD BEFORE! HE COULD'VE KILLED YOU IF HE WANTED TO IN A BLINK OF AN EYE! YOU PISSED HIM OFF FOR GOOD! HE OFFERED HIS HELP WITHOUT US EVEN ASKING AND YOU COMPLETELY BLEW IT! EVEN ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, ALL THOSE YEARS AGO YOU MADE ME LOSE MY FIRST SON! AND NOW HE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY LIFE EVEN WORSE? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO PROVE? HUH? ZEUS IS REALLY ANGRY 'CAUSE OF YOU. DIDN'T YOU SEE THE DRAMATIC WEATHER CHANGE BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN DRAMATIC GOD!? HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG DEAL? HOW ARE WE EVER GOING TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU CAUSED? YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT UP TO THAT COMMANDER AND APOLOGIZE AND THEN YOU GO TO CHAOS AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM! IT BETTER NOT BE A FORCED ONE OR YOU WILL BE SORRIER THAN EVER BEFORE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE! YOU GOT THAT?!" Poseidon yelled(read screamed) at Jacob, who was starting to grow paler by the second.

"Bu-"

"NO BUTS. GET OUT OF HERE AND TO YOUR CABIN. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE!" Poseidon calmed down and nodded curtly to Chiron. Then he flashed away.

"Well. That went differently from what I thought would happen," Chiron said, clearing his throat.

"Whatever," Jacob said.

"You are... dismissed. I'll see you during breakfast."

Jacob stood up, pushing the chair back.

"Yeah.. see you later," he muttered harshly and left, slamming the door loudly.

A/N i luv tacos..

K.. that was completeky random. Hope the storys okay so far! So schools starting nxt week and uh i think im gonna be pret•ty busy so yeah.. updates r probably gonna come up slower.

But dont worry im not gonna give up on dis story.

Ever

Anyways,

Thx for voting, commenting, and reading!! and cya nxt time!

ITS RAINING TACOS