41

To be honest, Nico was more confused than angry. He felt like he no longer knows who Percy is anymore.

Urgh, stupid idiot getting himself almost killed and coming back to try and get himself killed again...

Wait..can he die?

...nevermind

Nico closed his eyes and sighed. His brain ached from thinking too much. Maybe it was for the best that he didn't know the reason Percy decided to come back. After all, it wasn't like he could just go and straight up ask him how he ended up back here in this hellhole. But then again, if he knew, it would help answer most of his questions.

Like why did he come back in a black cloak and not a blue one?

Nico looked up to see if he could spot the others, but mostly if he could see where Jacob was at.

And it was expected of course.

Nico would've guessed with how much bragging Jacob did about his godly power, he would be fighting solo.

Nope.

Nico sighed and subtly killed another smaller monster before tackling a cyclops.

Would Percy hate him for this?

Probably not.

Nico shook his head. With these many thoughts going on at once, he was bound to get caught offguard. Nico looked again and noticed that Jacob was slowly, but surely, getting exhausted. His movements were starting to get sluggish and that would definitely end badly. Nico bit his lip and tsked.

Where the heck was Omega when you needed him.

"Oi, Aqua, fall back. I think we did enough damage."

Aqua looked over and cocked her head to the side. She had a smile crossing her face, but Nico could feel something was off.

"Hmm? Just when we were getting started??????? :) ."

Nico looked to Jacob. He looked relatively tired, so why does Aqua look like she just took a nice long rejuvenating nap?

"Yea, lets get going. We bought more than enough time for the others to start their attack within the camp."

Aqua pouted and faced the sky.

"Fiiiiinnneee, you owe me a sparring session." Aqua grinned and skipped away towards the woods. From there, they would most likely join the other group with the route that they took.

Nico stared at her back as she skipped away, and shivered..

Is she really related to Percy..no wait maybe she is and I just didn't realize it.

Nico internally shrugged. Not that it mattered anymore. Percy was like a different human being now. If he's even human still.

ZING------

Nico's eyes widened.

This sound.

He cursed at himself. Why'd he sidetrack himself. He shouldn't have been able to make these sort of mistakes anymore. It's been too long.

And yet, he's been caught offguard.

A thousand possibilities ran through his head to avoid the consquences, but his body froze and tensed. He couldn't execute any of those possibilities.

Why?

Was it because he hasn't seen Percy in years and realizing it within the same hour that he's back is relieiving? Worrying?

Was it because of time?

Nico turned his head quickly.

But he had a lot of time.

His mouth parted, to say something?

He wouldn't even need a full second to dodge th-

SPLURT

A/N
Hi y'all.. This is literaly last minute chapter. Im back in school now, so not happy and exhausted even tho it was the first day. I took a nap...

Yea.

Updates r gonna be slow from here on out, sorry. Im caught up in another project rn and then theres skool.... :/

I honestly think i halfassed this chapter, sry guys..maby ill work on it during free time in skool or something.

But srsly, i have so many exciting stuff to add into this story, maby u guys will hate it...dunno...not sure lol, so dont think for a minute im writing this story w no plan..which is sorta true but i hav like s uper rough outline on wats gonna happen.

I have also come prepared with a hefty amount of plot twists. ;D

Also it may not be in this chapter or the next or the one after that, but u guys should probly look out for connections from past chapters in the future..duno if ull remember lol. I should probly make a master plan to track everything ..yea...i def need that.

Theres alredy stuff that happened in the chapter after my most recent A/N that conects to an older chapter. :]

i also kept rereading the chapters and i realize how many errors and mistakes there are.

Hehehe..oops

Sorry in advance for future spelling errors, gramatical errors, content errors, etc.

Thanks for reading! (And not giving up)

Why is the A/N like 200 words