18

Heh.. i realized the week was almost over and i didnt write another chapter yet like i said i would. Whooops

Percy

Percy took his time finding his way through the woods. It wasn't like anybody would try and find him at this time .. . right?

Percy found a nice place far from the camp borders anf sat down in a small patch of green . It didn't hurt anymore to just walk or sit down. The pain was starting to fade away slowly.

It felt like the day he almost died because of Kelli. It felt as if all the pain the the world was slowly disappearing.

Percy loved it. .. the feeling, i mean.

He laid down onto the grass and looked up at the clear night sky. At that moment he was blessed with an empty, clear mind with no thoughts. No pressure. Just peace.

As the time passed, his eyelids grew heavier and heavier. His mind wanting only sleep.
Percy gave out a shuddering sigh, too weak to talk to himself like he usually does. His eyes settled on a small side near the moon. As he started to fall asleep, he  wished with all his aching heart that he would never ever wake up after losing consciousness. It would be best for everyone.

Best that he was gone so nobody would have to suffer because of him anymore.

Best for everyone that he was gone so they can enjoy their lives and not be concerned over a worthless nobody.

If he disappeared as if he never existed, everyone would be so much happier.

"PERCY!"

I was feeling generous today

So

Here

U go

:)

Nobodyc:   (theres no going back in time its just continuing from that moment i left off up 🔝)

Annabeth was horrified as she watched the cloaked form sweep its cloak around the unconscious Percy and disappear.

For the first few moments, she didn't know what to do. Her mind was still drowned in disbelief.

Annabeth shook herself awake and ran over to the spot where she last saw Percy.

Nothing. Not a trace.

She started sobbing. Her sobs racked her body hard and she desperately gulped down air, tears streaming down her face at the same time.

Piper, who was standing next to her, knelt down and started whispering words to make her calm down(without charmspeak).

It worked, thankfully.

Will put a hand on her shoulder as if to say i'm sorry.

And it was as if there was another voice in the distance. The streaming water nearby

Whispering

Im sorry

Im sorry

Im sorry

Ik.. this makes absoultely no sense