Jack x Mark

Sorry it gets right into it lol

*the sexy time music plays*
Jack: What the hell....?
*walks in to room only to find Mark in a sexy pose naked accept for his boxers*
Mark: Hello Jackaboy ;)
Jack: What the bloody hell are you doing Mark?
Mark: I've had the biggest crush on you for a while now......I think you feel the same way.
Jack:*silence*.......
Mark: Come on...don't tease me.
Jack: Maybe I do...maybe I don't.
Mark: *walks over to Sean* *pushes him up against wall in a sexual manner* Please tell me you feel something. I need to know.
Jack: *glides hand across Mark's chest* I......want you.
Mark: Are you sure...?*holds Sean's face in his palms*
Jack:*kisses lips* *whispers into his ear* I want all of you......
Mark: *picks up Sean and throws him on bed*
Mark then undresses Sean leaving him in his boxers. He then grinds on Sean in a slowish motion. Then, Sean licks the bottom of Mark's lip asking for acceptance. Mark lets him have dominance. He then works his face down near his boxers. He then pulls Sean's boxers of with his teeth, revealing his hard,hard member. Sean then rips Marks boxers off and starts clawing the back of Mark,marking his territory. Mark then begins fucking him in a fast,harder motion.
Sean:*grunts* *moans* Stop teasing me and fuck me harder!
Mark makes his way near Sean's member. He then licks it like a delicious lollipop. Then sucking it to Sean's standards making him at his horniest.
Sean:*moans extremely loud* I-Im abouutt to-tooo...
Sean cums into Marks mouth
Mark: You taste so fucking good....you taste like coconut.
Sean:*giggles*
*Currently has been doing the diddley do's for about an hour*
Sean: Let's take this somewhere else shall we? ;)

Thanks for reading xD This is my first story so sorry it sucks and that its short lol Ttyl later