Day 1

After Mark and Sean's little fun time last night, they decide to explore NYC today since Anicon is tomorrow. Mark already woke up,so he went to Starbucks to get Sean his normal(Pumpkin spice latte w/2 shots of espresso).Mark gets his normal too (Caramel frap with 3 shots of espresso).
*Mark opens the hotel door accidentally waking Sean up*
Jack: Hey :)
Mark: *sets coffee down* Hey :) umm.....I decided to get us some coffee.
Jack: Aww thanks babe... *gets out of bed* *falls but luckily Mark catches him before he does*
Mark:*picks up* Woah!...Are you okay!?!
Jack: *giggles* Yeah I'm okay :)...You reallyyyy rocked my world last night..
Mark:Oh...I'm so sorry *giggles*
Jack: Oh no it's fine :) You were amazing..
Mark: ;) You weren't so bad yourself *kisses him*
Jack: *kisses back* *slaps his ass*
Mark: You want to go a store...?
Jack: Sure..let me throw on some clothes and we can go :)
Jack goes to change into his Nirvana tee,his black beanie,his black cons,and his black jeans that make his ass look good. He feels emo-ish today so he also put on eyeliner. Mark was already wearing his SWS shirt,black jeans and his black vans.
They leave their hotel and decide to go to these little shops including Hot Topic and Sephora. They shopped and looked around for about 4 hours having fun :)

Mark bought himself $297 worth of makeup,cologne,Manic Panic hair dye(Darkkk red)and band tees. Jack bought himself $241 worth of band tees and bracelets,sex toys,and a special necklace for Mark.
After their shopping they decide to go for some Fro-yo.
*Mark and Jack sit down having cute small talk*
Jack: Hey babe :)...*pulls out heart necklace*
Mark: Awww baby you shouldn't have *tears up*
Jack:*puts it on him* You'll always have a piece of me :)
Mark:*hops in his lap* *cuddles and kisses* Thank you :)
After they were done eating Fro-yo, they decide to go back to the hotel until they run into someone Sean despises and Mark has had drama with.
Felix:Well hello there Mark and Sean ;)
Sean:What the fuck are you doing here ;-;
Felix: I'm here for Anicon Irish boy *touches Jacks side*
Mark: *punches Felix in the gut* The fuck you will ;-;...Bye bitch!
Felix: *laughs* I'll see you guys tomorrow ;)
Mark and Sean call a cab to get back to the hotel.
TIME SKIP
They are cuddling there asses off.
Mark: Next time, I will chop his balls off if he touches you again ;-; I won't let him steal my partner ever again.
Sean: I dated him once.....but it doesn't matter...I'm sorry for what he did to you.
Mark: It's okay...I'm not gonna let him do it again.. *worried voice*Please don't leave me *cuddles tighter*
Jack: I promise you that,that it won't happen....I'll never leave you :) *plays with his hair* Go ahead and sleep baby.
They fall asleep in each others arms hoping tomorrow will go great but I guarantee you Felix will fuck it up.
Over 300 reads =^.^= Thanks guys