Dark Eve

Mark took of his shirt and sat down in the shower. He turned the scolding hot water on. He grabs his razor and rests it on his thigh.He talks to himself out loud.
Mark's POV
Fuck..I just don't understand what's wrong me....Everything is wrong with you Mark.....shut up dude.....hey I'm just stating the truth....just shut the fuck up Maverick.....fine :3:......why do I feel so unlike myself?.....you already know Mark....he couldn't have...could he Mav?......Of course he did, he grinded up depression pills and added them into you're drink.....why would he do that without telling me?....because he wants me gone Mark...that's a great thing Mav! What are you talking about?!?!......you don't understand Mark, you need me.....the fuck I don't!.......face it, you know you enjoy me...just a little bit at least ;)......SHUT THE FUCK UP MAV!!! YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING!!!......I know that you love the feeling of a razor in your hand...just use it Mark......No Maverick...no tomorrow's Christmas I can't do that now.....you'll change your mind....no I won't...now fuck off Mav.....please just do it now...just one little scratch, it won't hurt anything..right Mark?.......No Mav......come on Mark, please?.....I said NO........I CANT WAIT ANY FUCKING LONGER MARK!!!......
Mark picks up the razor from his thigh and pulls up his pant leg. He's trying to drop the razor but it just gets closer to his inner thigh. Mark can't control his body as he wishes. Mark reaches his destination and slices one deep gash in his thigh. Mark lets out a little moan as he does. Mark is a pretty much a perfect person with his looks, smarts, and personality. But Mark has flaws just like everyone else. Mark is a masochist(a person who enjoys pain) when it came to cutting. Mark snaps back to himself and drops that bitch of a razor.
Fuck you Mav.....I'm sorry Mark, I couldn't resist........Sean is gonna hate me, thanks.......you're very welcome ;).......you fucking asshole ;-;.
Mark grabbed a huge bandaid to cover his new cut. He cleaned him self up and placed the bandaid to his thigh. Mark was in panic mode and hoping that Sean won't find out about this. He put on a MCR tank top and shorts. He went to the kitchen and started making pancakes in the shapes of Christmas trees. After he finished cooking, he ate his pancakes and sat on the couch watching Home Alone. He was trying to do anything to take his mind of his cut but the pain he was feeling made him whimper. He set his plate on a table near by and closed his eyes so maybe he could sleep a little longer.
Sean's POV
Damn it's only 8am....Where the fuck is Mark....;-;.....?
He raced out of bed and checked the bathroom. Everything was fine in there so he ran to the living room and thankfully saw a sleeping Mark.
Thank god....he worries me too much sometimes ://......
Time skip to 2pm
I opened the house door with our Starbucks drinks and his Christmas gifts.I set his drink on the table and I quickly walk to our room with his gift. I wrap them in black and purple wrapping paper with sparkly black bows on top.
I hope he likes them :).....
I grabbed them and set them under the tree in the living room.
I heard Mark toss and turn on the couch some. I decided to cook something for the both of us.
Time Skip
Mark's POV
I woke up to the smell of chicken Alfredo and garlic bread. I turned to see a coffee on the table. I grabbed the Starbucks off the table and quickly ran to the kitchen to see a very hot Sean in his apron with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.
Sean: There you are sleepyhead :)
Mark: Sorry I slept for a while.....it was hard for me to sleep last night...
Sean: That's okay baby....I'm just glad you have gotten some rest :)
Mark: *checks phone* Damn it's already 5pm? *giggles*
Sean: *walks towards me* Come on babe *grabs my hand* Lets eat :)
Time Skip
Mark: Thanks for the food babe :) *kisses*
Sean: *kisses back* Anything for my love <3......
Mark: I need to go out for about an hour.
Sean: Okay babe just be safe.....
Mark: Trust me I will...:)
I ran to my room and put on better clothes. I waved to him and walked out the door.
Sean's POV
He's probably shopping for me :)....aww...I wonder what he's going to get meh.....
Time Skip
I heard a door open so I decided to get up.
Mark: Don't come over here
Sean: Umm.......okay?
Mark ran upstairs quickly without me seeing what he had in his hands. About 20 minutes later he came down with gifts in his hands. He set them under the tree.
Mark: Sorry for the last minute shopping *giggles*
Sean: *laughs* It's fine...I had to do the same
Mark: *smiles* Can we snuggle..?
Sean: *grins* Of course babe :).
They snuggled on the couch, watching movies like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Grinch, etc. Overtime, Mark fell back asleep due to his new meds that he doesn't know about...yet. Sean was still watching the movie. He placed his hand onto Mark's thigh and felt something unusual. He lifted up his shorts carefully and found the bandaid. He peeled ff the bandaid just enough to know it was a fresh cut. Sean didn't know how to feel.....he was sad,worried,and a little angry that he had cut once again. He placed it back and dropped the part of his shorts.
Sean's POV
I can't believe he's still cutting....god damn it....I'm going to have to talk about it with him tomorrow.
Sean carried Mark to their bedroom an laid him down on their bed. He laid down with him, holding him close to his chest. He eventually fell asleep with Mark.

I was going through my drafts and saw I had one for this book so I decided to finish it up and post it for you guys ^•^ Idk if I will be continuing this book yet but we will see :). Happy Easter 💜

I didn't proof read this, so sorry for mistakes 💜