Festive Times

(Over 800 reads!?! Thank you guys so much :) ).

Mark and Sean were cleaning themselves up after fucking so hard and for so long. Sean was already showered,so he walked into their bedroom to put on clothes and to set up Netflix.
Mark was still in the shower rinsing off left over cum.
Mark's POV
I'm so fucking happy :) God damn he's amazing...<3
Mark needed to shave the scruff off his face so he picked up his razor. He added shaving cream to his face and shaved off the hair. Back to baby face Markimoo =^.^=. He just stood in the shower with the razor in his hand...thinking about what he could do.
Come on Mark.....you know you want to...make this easier on yourself and everyone else....do it....do it....FUCKING DO IT ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!....
Mark: *yells* *throws razor* SHUT THE FUCK UP! *sits down in the shower* *tears fall down his face*
Sean runs to the bathroom freaking out. He opens the shower curtain seeing a very scared and upset Mark. He turned the water off.
Jack: *helps naked Mark up* Are you okay baby?
Mark:.........I'm fine *fake smiles* :)
Sean spots the razor he dropped and puts it back where it was. He is extremely scared for both of them.
Jack:.... *worried tone* You didn't.....did you?
Mark:No....I didn't.......he's getting worse :// *taps his temple*
Sean helped Mark out of the shower. They walked to their room and Mark put his clothes on. Mark laid down on the bed, cuddling with his blankets because of how cold he is. Sean quickly walked out of the room to  go make popcorn. *3 minutes later* He comes back with the buttery popcorn. He joins Mark under the covers and cuddles with him.
Jack: Damn baby *cuddles* You're so cold....
Mark: I know *laughs* *cuddles back*
Mark takes the remote and scrolls through the movies. He picks The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Mark: Oh fuck! Christmas is coming up *laughs*
Jack: *laughs* You want to decorate?
Mark: Fuck yes! We don't have a tree ;-;! I need to go to the store to get decorations.
Jack: Oh Mark *laughs*
Mark: I'll be back in 20 minutes babe I love you!
He quickly puts on shoes and a jacket and runs out the door.
Jack's POV
God he's fucking adorable :)....He doesn't need to have outbursts like that though.....I need to get rid of the voices in his head......
*20 minutes later*
Mark opened the door with a Christmas tree, lights, and ornaments in his hands. He sets the tree down in the corner of the living room. He spreads out the limbs and plugs the tree in to the outlet. The beautiful rainbow lights and the glowing star comes on.
Mark: *smiles* There we go :)
Jack: *hugs Mark from behind* Good job baby :)
Mark: *kisses* Thanks :)
Jack: *blushes*
Mark starts to decorate the tree as Sean is making them hot chocolate. Sean crushed up Mark's depression meds and put it in his drink.Mark won't know that Sean did this. He walked back into the living room with Marks drink and grabbed his ass.
Jack: *smirks* Your ass is so perfect.....
Mark: *laughs* Thanks babe :)
Jack: Oh...*hands drink* here's some hot chocolate :)
Mark: Awwww thanks babe :) *kisses* *drinks some of his drink* God it's delicious :)......but not as much as you *smirks*.
Jack: *smirks* Awww
They continue to decorate the tree and make it perfect. It's their very first together :). After they finished decorating the tree, they went back to their room and watched the Nightmare before Christmas. Not even 10 minutes into the movie, Mark passed out all cuddled up on Sean.
Sean's POV
He's so adorable....god I can't wait to fuck him again...I hope the meds work....I want him to be okay...<3
Sean then accidentally falls asleep. Mark didn't sleep through the whole night. He went to the bathroom and locked the door around 4am.
Mark's POV
What the fuck is wrong with me.....

(Sorry for not updating in a while and for this shitty short chapter. Updates may be slowish because I'm working on a Brendon Urie X Reader. Please check it out. Thanks lovelies 💗).