Hotel Time

One of the passengers woke up Mark and Jack to let them know that they landed. They thanked the woman. Mark got all of their luggage from the cubby above their heads. Mark handed Jack his things to carry. They were about to exit the plane.
TIME SKIP
At 2:01, Sean decided to call an Uber to take Mark and him to their hotel. Within 10 minutes the Uber arrived.
Driver: Let me help you with your luggage *gets out of car* *sticks luggage in truck*
Jack and Mark :Thank you so much :)
Driver:*smiles*
The Uber driver drove them to their hotel safely at 2:45
Mark: *waves* Thanks again :)....I can't believe we made it to New York :)
Jack:*giggles* Let's go check in....
TIME SKIP to 2:56
Mark: *mumbles* Room 69..69..69 Ah here we are *swipes room key* *opens door*
Wow....this place is amazing
Jack: Only the best for you my love:)
Mark:*giggles* Like I said...*licks Sean's cheek suductivly* I owe you one *winks*
Jack:*blushes* *smirks* Oh okay ;)
Mark: *pushes him up against wall* *French kisses* I need a few minutes ;)
Jack: Oh you tease...*slaps ass*
Mark: *giggles* I'll be right back ;) *takes luggage into bathroom* *shuts bathroom door*
Sean then rushes to the room door and puts the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign out and locks the door. Sean quickly finds his 'sexy outfit'(extremely tight tank top and his special booty shorts) and puts it on. He then fixes his lucious green hair and sits in a sexy position until Mark comes out of the bathroom.
Mark unpacks his suitcase and finds his purple and black corset with lace and his black thong. He puts it on then applies his mascara,eyeliner, and eye-shadow (because he fucking can).He then takes out his whip(that's right xD surprise motherfuckers the kinkiness is here).
Mark fixes his red hair. He is so fucking ready to pounce on that fine piece of meat. He opens the door. He stands in a sexy pose in the door way. Then he pounces on him like no tomorrow.
Mark tops Sean and kisses him starting from his cheek to his hip. He then French kisses away while Sean grabs the hell out of Mark's ass. They both start to undress each other and grope each other.
They take off everything except their 'underwear'. Sean then uses the whip on Mark asking him to call him daddy.

Mark: *moans extremelyy loud* O-oOh DAdDY HhARDErR! *grasps the bed sheets*
Jack: You got it princess! *whips harder*
Mark then continues the kissing. He kisses him until he reaches Sean's crotch area. He then gives Sean I would like to call an 'Australian kiss' aka a kiss from down under.
Many people in the hotel were able to hear all of their moans and groans but they didn't give a flying fuck. They fucked each other for 6 hours until they fell asleep all cute and happy but naked. Sean and Mark will now have wet dreams about each other all night.

Thanks for reading all this crappy shit I write XD