Shower Time

Sean enters Mark's bathroom. He prepares the shower a warm,perfect temperature to finish of there fun. Sean enters the shower waiting for Mark. After a few minutes Mark comes in the bathroom. He enters the shower. Sean pushes Mark against the shower wall and gives him French kisses while stroking Mark's member.
Mark:*moans* mmhmmhh
Sean: Does this feel okay baby?
Mark: O-oh yes-s.....
Sean:*pecks Mark's lips* *bites his lip and tugs at it*
Mark:*groans* oOhHhhH
Sean then pecks kisses along Mark's collarbone. Then to his chest then to his abs. He then licks all over Mark's stomach and chest region like he was covered in layers of milk chocolate. Then he sucks all over his chest,causing him to have hickies later tomorrow.He then starts giving him anal with his extremely hard member.
Mark:*screams* Fu-fu-fuck me ha-ard-der.

Mark POV
Oh fuck a duck and call me Barbara..! Sean is so fucking *growls* you know.?? I haven't climaxed this hard since I was 18.! He is my world and I'm never gonna let him go :)
Sean's POV
Bloody hell he's letting me take control of the situation. His member is so perfect and he tastes like vanilla. I just want to fucking eat him up so bad. *giggles* I finally have my baby :)
Jack: *pulls his member out and starts grinding in Mark* My baby..
Mark: *smiles*

Sean started to make it towards Marks thighs so he could give him a few more hickies to his liking. Mark opened up his legs to Sean. Sean started to suck and kiss his thighs until he found something marked on his thighs.
Jack:*breaks down crying* Why would you do this....
Mark: I couldn't help myself......*tears up*