Broken

Sean grabbed a towel, dried off, and walked out of the bathroom extremely upset.He walked into his room,and laid on his bed trying to understand why his love would try to hurt himself. Mark turned the water off and just sat in the shower thinking of all the worst possible things that can happen.Mainly thinking that Sean hates him and that he isn't good enough to be with Sean.About 7 minutes later Mark finally got dried off,put some clothes back on,and he just curled up in a ball.5 minutes later,Sean got up to see Mark and made sure that he was okay.
*door opens*
Jack:*helps Mark up* Come on baby...
Mark:*face full of tears*....
Sean takes Mark to his room and lays him on his bed.Sean gets him a blanket because Mark feels like an ice cube.Sean cuddles with him trying to keep him warm.
Mark:*busts out crying* I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry....*8 tears roll down his face*
Jack:*hugs him close to his chest and plays with his hair* Baby.....it's going to be okay.....
Mark: I've disappointed you too much already....
Jack: No you haven't....I'm extremely proud of you and who you are.When did you do this...? *hugs tighter*
Mark: *hugs back tighter*......It was about 2 months ago......he told me to do it...
Jack:....He..?
Mark:....Well, I call him Maverick....he's a dickhead.
Jack: I'll protect you baby..:) *wipes his tears*
Mark: *smiles* You will?...
Jack: Anything for my baby... *kisses*
Mark: *kisses back* I love you..
Jack: I love you to baby.:)...Please promise me you won't do this anymore....
Mark: *one tear rolls down his right cheek*......Promise.
They eventually fell asleep all cuddled up.Sean had his arms wrapped around Mark and Mark was laying on his chest.Sean would never leave Mark because he knows that he's found the one.

Thanks for reading =^.^= Sorry, it's not my best work.