Hospitalized

Sean was holding Mark in his arms, watching his baby slowly bleed out.The medics arrived in minutes. They place him on a gurney to rush him out and into the back of the ambulance. The ambulance sped to the hospital while a medic was bandaging his cuts. Believe it or not Mark's still conscious.
Jack: *cries on his shoulder* What the fuck were you thinking :(
Mark: I'm sorry :(...I thought you didn't need me anymore..
Jack: Why would you think that..? I always need you :(...please don't leave me. *cries*
Mark: *cries* I'm an idiot :(....please forgive me..
Jack: You're not an idiot baby :(....I'll always forgive you.It's going to be okay.
Mark: I'm an idiot for listening to Maverick(the voices)....I shouldn't of believed him..:(
Jack: Baby...it's going to be okay *kisses forehead* I'm here for you...:)
Mark:*cries* Sean....?
Jack: Yes baby...?
Mark: *cries* I love you :)
Jack: *kisses* I love you too..:)
Mark: *kisses back*
Jack: *plays with Mark's red hair* Rest baby....
Mark then closes his eyes in relief and because he feels extremely dizzy.He accidentally falls asleep due to blood loss.He knows that Sean does love him and will be by his side no matter what.
The ambulance reaches the hospital. The medics lift the gurney up and roll it into the hospital while Sean walks beside Marks gurney. They roll Mark into a room where he'll stay the night.Sean answered medical questions about Mark since he knows him so well.
A nurse and Doctor come in to give Mark the blood transfusion he needs since he lost quite a lot of blood. Sean just sits in a chair right next to him the whole time worrying if he's going to be okay.
*4 hours later*
Mark starts to wake up in a panicky mode wondering where Sean is. Sean scoots his chair closer to Marks bed to hold his hand.
Jack: Hey baby :)....how are you feeling..?
Mark: I feel like shit,...but that's okay as long as you're here with me :)
Jack: *smiles*....You scared the living shit out of me back there...I thought I was going to lose you :(...
Mark: I'm sorry for doing this to you and ruining the trip :/...
Jack: You didn't ruin the trip,..I did. It's my fault I can't tell who is who :/. If I didn't have sex with Felix, none of this would have happened...I'm sorry.
Mark: It's not your fault babe...I was just being over dramatic...
Jack: You weren't being over dramatic...you're depressed and you can't help how you feel...if you want, I'll try to get you meds for it :) I'll get you good meds.
Mark: Thanks babe :)...Can you ever forgive me?
Jack: *gives crazy look* Of course I can forgive you...can you ever forgive me..?
Mark: *smiles* Of course :)....How long are we gonna be here..?
Jack: Just until tomorrow morning :) The flight isn't until 11:15 am and we are allowed to leave here at 8:40am.
Mark: That's good to hear....Come lay with me..:)
Sean puts the chair back in the corner and crawls in bed with Mark.He lays with Mark while his legs are under the sheets. Mark wraps his arms around Sean,cuddling him.
Mark: Please don't leave me...
Jack: Like I said.., I'll never leave you baby boy.*kisses*
Mark: *kisses back* :)
Jack: *lifts Marks arm up carefully* *kisses all over his arm* You still are beautiful and perfect with these...:)
Mark: *smiles* *tears up*
Jack: No crying on my watch Mr. *kisses cheek*
They then fall asleep cuddled together because they have went through a lot of shit,just in this one day. I think we all want to say a big Fuck you to Felix =^.^=

I love writing stuff for you guys :)