Morning =^.^=

*morning time*
Mark wakes up to find Sean not in bed with him so Mark gets up to see where he went. He found Sean in a cute Green Day hoodie and black booty shorts. He made blueberry pancakes and he was frying eggs just for Mark.
Jack: Hello there sleeping beauty ;)
Mark: *giggles* What time is it..?
Jack: It's only 10:45
Mark: Oh hehe :) *walks over to Sean and wraps his arms around him*
Jack: *giggles* Breakfast is ready.
TIME SKIP
Mark: That was fucking delicious baby thank you *kisses*
Jack: *kisses back* Anything for you my love :) Oh.! I almost forgot *hands two passports and VIP passes to Anicon2016(Anime convention)*
Mark: NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!! *tackles him with love and excitement*
Jack:*turns the tackle into a cuddle* I knew how bad you wanted to go, so I bought us tickets to fly to New York for Anicon and stay 3 days.:)
Mark: YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!!! I owe you so much! *kisses for minutes*
Jack: *giggles* Oh....? *smirks*
Mark:*smirks back* Anything :)....
Jack: I'll hold you to it :p.....Who are we gonna dress up as?
Mark: Well I was thinking you could be Levi and I could be Eren....
Jack: Ahhhh but I wanted to be Eren.
Mark: *puppy dog eyes* Pweaseeee *kisses*
Jack: *kisses back* *gives in to his adorableness* Okay...;)
Mark: Thank you baby =^.^=
Jack: Anything for you my love :) Oh btw the flight is in 3 hours...so we better start getting ready xD
For the 3 day trip, Mark decides to bring his P!atd shirt and hoodie,5 pairs of booty shorts,4 pairs of jeans,his converse and his vans,6 pairs of underwear(cuz you know sexy times will happen),socks, beanies,makeup, lingerie(to be sexys for Sean) and his PTV,MCR,SWS,BVB,and FIR tank tops(Yes ;-; he needs all the fucking merch).Mark must be fabulous ;~;!
Sean decides to bring their cosplay costumes(duh),his hoodie,beanie, his cons, 4 tees,4 jeans,lots of underwear,socks and his sexy tank top.
Jack:Ready to go?
Mark: Mhm =^.^=
Sean drives him and Mark to the airport.They go inside and wait until its time to leave LA.

=^.^= I didn't know writing was this fun hehe