Airplane

Mark and Sean start walking inside the plane to take their first class seats. Mark puts all of their luggage in the cubby above their heads and they take their seats. Mark sits next to the window and Sean sits near the pathway. After a few minutes a flight attendant announced that we were ready for take off.
Mark: I'm so fucking excited for this! Thanks again baby :) *locks fingers with him* *kisses*
Jack: *locks fingers* *kisses back* I would do anything for you. I enjoy seeing you happy. You get this like,little sparkle in your eyes and its extremely cute.
Mark: *gives adorable eyes* You always know what to say :)
Jack: *giggles*
A flight attendant interrupts them by putting her hand near Sean's crotch on "accident".
Flight Attendant: Hey honey, do you need any water or would you like a bag of nuts..?
Jack: Umm...
Mark's POV
OH THE FUCK SHE DIDN'T! SHE AIN'T ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY MAN! IF SHE DOESN'T MOVE HER HAND, I WILL RIP OUT THOSE NAPPY HAIR EXTENSIONS AND THOSE FLAP JACKS THAT SHE CALLS BOOBS!
Mark:*gives death glare that belongs to the devil* ;-; Could you like,..move your hand bitch...
Jack: It's okay Mark..she didn't mean to...
Flight Attendant: *worried look* I'm so sorry I didn't mean to....
Mark: *looks at her name tag* Listen here umm...Chelsea....he's mine and only mine and I'm not afraid to stab a bitch and go to jail for it...
Flight Attendant: *sweat comes from her forehead* Let me go get you a bottle of champagne for your inconvenience..
Mark: *resting bitch face* Thanks so much...
Before she leaves, Mark decides to grab Sean's member,stating that Sean is his and that she really needs to back the futty fuck of his man. Jack then cummed in his pants a tad(You see why I made them bring much underwear lol). She then leaves to go get the champagne and two glasses.
Jack: You didn't have to do that babe *giggles* You know that I'm yours and you can have my dick all you want.
Mark: *smirks* I know...just I don't like people touching you and I may or may not be extremely horny right now...
Jack: Same here...*laughs* You can let go now if you want...
Mark:*giggles* Nope..
Jack: Okay xD
Chelsea comes back with the champagne and two glasses. Still sweaty from earlier.
Mark:Thanks bitch...I mean Chelsea.
Flight Attendant: No problem *walks away quickly** trips because of her 6 inch heels*
Mark and Jack giggle and laugh silently.
Sean pours Mark and him champagne.
Jack and Mark: Cheers :)

For the rest of the flight, Mark and Jack discuss what they want to do when they arrive in New York and they had little make out sessions. Then they eventually fell asleep together all cuddled up.

Sorry for all the extreme sass that came out of Mark XD. I hope you guys enjoy this :).