Home At Last

(Over 600 reads thanks you guys so much =^.^=)

Mark has been up for over an hour just staring at Sean and playing with his hair.
Mark's POV
He's so cute =^.^=...I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He's the only person that has ever cared about me..<3...oh god I love him so much and when we get home I'm gonna fuck the shit out of him =^.^=.
The plane started to land. As soon as the plane hit the runway, Sean jumped into Mark's lap frightened.
Mark: Are you okay babe..? *cuddles him*
Jack: Yeah...I'm fine...:)
Mark:*kisses him* I'll protect you..:)
Mark and Jack got up to get their luggage. Chelsea all of a sudden showed up.
Chelsea: Hey....:(
Mark: ;-; Hello
Chelsea: I wanted to apologize to you for all of my fuck ups the past two trips.
Mark and Jack: It's okay...
Chelsea: I wanted to give you something...*hands scar cream* I understand you in ways...
Mark: *shocked face* *tackles with a hug* *whispers* Thank you.....
Chelsea: *smiles* Anytime :)
Mark and Sean then exit the plane and are happy that they're not in New York.
Time Skip
They arrived home and are exhausted from the whole fucking trip but they had fun :)
Sean decides to unpack both of there bags while Mark took of his bandages. *10 minutes later*
Mark was still taking of his bandages so Sean decided to help him.So much blood was on his bandages and his pain was becoming unbearable. So Sean went to get Mark 2 painkillers.
Mark is extremely numb lol. He accidentally fell asleep so Sean decided to put the scar cream on his arms and put new bandages on.
*4 hours later*
Mark woke up finding that Sean fell asleep right next to him all cuddled up. They were so cute =^.^=. Mark got up without waking up Sean and decided to go take a shower.
He took of his bandages, played Lying is the most fun on repeat, and got in the shower.Not to long after, Sean woke up and could hear Mark singing along to the song.
Sean opened the bathroom door.
*door closes*
Mark had a huge smirk on his face and was ready for what may be coming ;).
Sean got in the shower and jumped on Mark having the best make out session with him while Mark was grabbing his ass. These two haven't fucked each other in like 2 days. Imagine a week lol.
Mark then gives Sean the best anal he's ever gotten by sticking his member in and out in a very fast speed. Not to long after, Sean cummed all over the shower.
Sean then starts to give Mark a fantastic blow job. He did it so delicately but in such a fast motion that Mark cummed in his mouth and on Sean's chest.
They missed this feeling...the feeling of true love and happiness. I think that there inseparable and most likely will get through all the shit to come.....hopefully.

(Sorry for it being shortish and shitty. Oh pleaseee check out my Brendon Urie X Reader. I'd really appreciate it =^.^=)