Rock Bottom

Mark stormed out of the building with tears rolling down his face. He sits on the curb thinking it's his fault Sean had sex with Felix. He thinks that he didn't love Sean enough or he loved him too much. At this point Mark doesn't know what to do except understand why he did it.
Sean is extremely pissed at Felix and himself for doing this to Mark.
Jack: Why the fuck Felix?!
Felix: Awww baby it's fine...he can find someone else and you and I can be together forever. *hugs him from behind*
Jack: *elbows him in the crotch* Get the fuck of me!!! *throws clothes on and storms out of the closet*
Felix: *groans in pain* BABY COME
BACK!!!!! YOU'RE MY LOVER!!!!!Sean goes outside to find Mark on the curb with his knees to his face. Sean sits next to him.
Jack: I fucked up.....I'm sorry.
Mark: Sorry isn't going to cut it :(
Jack: I thought he was you with the outfit and I got a text from you saying to meet you in the closet...
Mark: Well you thought wrong there....could you not tell a difference between his dick and mine ;-;...?
Jack: I'm so so so sorry babe :(( He set me up...why would I have sex with someone I don't love..?
Mark: ;-; I don't know...you tell me...you seemed to enjoy it....and you obviously don't love me like you said.*walks away to signal taxi*
Jack: No no babe I do love you....where are you going :((...you're being fucking stubborn.
Mark: I'm going back to the hotel...I need to be selfish right now :/.
Mark arrived to his hotel room with a bottle of vodka and fireball whiskey to drink his pain away.
Mark has never hit rock bottom until now. He's already drank most of each bottle.
Drunk Mark's POV
I gave him all of me and he just decides to throw me away like trash.....If he truly loved me, he wouldn't of had sex with him...maybe Felix did set him up,..but he seemed like he enjoyed it a lot...I love him so much:(....he probably hates me now...UGHHH IM SUCH A DICK!...I should've just forgave him...after the way I responded he'll never take me back now...HE FUCKING HATES ME I JUST KNOW IT!! :'(.
Mark thinks that he's better of dead.He believes Sean hates him and wishes that he would die. He's not in a good state of mind so he'll do just that. He thinks there is no purpose to live if he's not with Sean.

Dear Sean, I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you.I'm sorry that I didn't love you the way you wanted me to.I'm sorry that I'm such an asshole.I'm sorry for not living up to your expectations.
I'm sorry that I'm a depressing person while you're a ray of sunshine that gets brought down by me. I'm the problem. You deserve better :). I need to get the rid of the problem in order for you to have a great life once in for all. Just know I love you...~ Mark <3

Mark tries to find something sharp. The best he could do is take the blades out of his razor and use them to cut vertically down his arms.
As Mark is cutting , Sean opens the door with flowers and a box of chocolates to apologize and try to make it up to him . He then sees Mark about to collapse on the floor from cutting 17 times down his arms( huge gashes). His arms look like he was mauled by a mountain lion.
Jack drops everything and runs over before he falls and catches him and quickly calls an ambulance to save his baby's life.
Jack: DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME!!! *cries with anger*
Over 400 reads =^.^= Thank you my loves <3