ANICON (Day 2)

Today is the day Mark has been waiting for years now. He honestly didn't sleep much last night. He got up around 4am and set everything out perfectly for today to go right and took a shower. He wants to win the costume contest especially if Felix is in it. Sean wakes up to find a very sexy Eren. Mark looked like a legit Eren Jaeger with his green contacts, full brown colored hair (brown hair sprayed ) and his Scout Legion costume.
Jack: Holy fuck....me.
Mark: Do I look okay...?
Jack:*gets a raging boner* You look great...:)
Mark:*giggles* Thanks :)
Jack: *blushes* I'm gonna go to go to bathroom...*runs*
Mark:*curious tone*...Ummm okay..?
Sean needed to relieve his little situation so he stayed in the bathroom for an hour jerking off and getting ready.
*Sean opens the bathroom door*
Sean looked exactly like Levi with those beautiful dull blue eyes,black hair(similar stuff Mark used for his),his scout legion uniform,his drawn on little eyebrows,and an expressionless face just like him.
Mark: *blushes* Fuck me senseless...you look sexy as hell..
Sean: *giggles*....I'm um....very..horny.
Mark: Same...*picks Sean up and throws him on bed* *grinds on him*
They then undress and roleplay with each other.
Sean: *moans loudly* TheRe'S A TItaN iNsIdE THe WaLL!!!
TIME SKIP
Mark: I can't believe we're actually here :)
Sean: I'm glad you're happy :)
They walk inside to see all these anime characters all over the fucking place. The first characters that they saw happened to be Naruto, Armor Titan,Sebastian Michaelis, and Rin Okumura. Mark then fan girled his ass of and took pictures of himself and Rin, then himself and Armor Titan, and others.
They then go back stage to set up like other contestants. The winner/s will get $6000 dollar check and a medal. Mark and Sean have actual Vertical maneuvering equipment that works and they have teamed up with Deuce(some random dude that's dressed as a 7 meter Titan). Oh boy look who shows up ;-;
Eren(Felix): Well hello there little Irish potato and my little Markimoo =^.^=
Mark: The fuck do you want Felix ;-;
Felix: I just wanted to talk to my two favorite people :)
Jack: Fuck off ;~;
Felix:,*walks near Sean* *whispers* Watch out ;)
He then goes back to his friend that's playing Mikasa.
Jack: Just know your costume looks better babe :)
Mark: Thanks :)
Judge: WELCOME TO THE STAGE..... FELIX AND PAIGE! AKA EREN AND MIKASA
They walk out on stage. Smoke starts to role in as Felix falls to the ground.He then turns into Titan Eren(a really crappy version I would say).He then picks up Mikasa and sits her on his shoulder. Then they just pose for pictures and walk off stage past us.
Felix: Beat that ;)
Mark: I'm going to rip off his man hood ;-;
Jack: It's okay babe *rubs his back* We got this...
Judge: WELCOME TO THE STAGE....DEUCE, MARK,AND SEAN! AKA 7 METER TITAN,EREN,AND LEVI
A couple people roll out five 15meter trees. Then the Titan (Deuce) walks out on stage in the middle of the trees acting like a stupid titan. Then Eren and Levi use the maneuvering equipment on the trees and swing out on the stage 'slicing' the nape of the Titans neck. He then collapses and smoke comes from him.Eren and Levi land in an amazing sexy pose.Then they have a little make out sesh.That made all the Ereri lovers freak out and take multiple pictures.
TIME SKIP
Judge: 3RD PRIZE GOES TO FELIX AND PAIGE
2ND PLACE GOES TO DEAN(RIN OKUMURA)
AND 1ST GOES TO DEUCE,MARK,AND SEAN!
Mark: We won!!!! *makes out with Sean*
Jack: :) *giggles*
They then split the money evenly with Deuce.
TIME SKIP
Mark: I'm gonna change *kisses* I'll brb
Jack: *kisses back* Okay :)
Felix follows Mark into the bathroom and steals his phone and costume since he was changing and he put everything away.
Felix dresses up as Mark except he wears a mask and texts Sean to come to the supply closet next to the stage. Sean then meets 'Mark' in there to have the diddley do's.
* 3 minutes in*
Jack: Umm...babe is your dick normally this small..and what's with the mask..?
'Mark':*silence*...
Mark then starts to look for Sean and hears a noise from the closet. Mark opens the door to find a naked Sean and Felix.
Mark:*tears roll down his face* You can have him :(.....*slams closet door*

Sorry for the long chapter lol Hoped you like it =^.^=