Restless Nights and Pillow Fights :P

Green lights flashed, obscuring my vision. I couldn’t see but I could hear a woman scream, a cackle of a laugh filled the air as the green light flashed again.

I woke up suddenly and looked around; I was in my dorm at Hogwarts. Hermione, my roommate shook my shoulder and looked down at me concerned.

“Hey Vandela,”

My eyes focused on her as I became more awake, I sat up with a smirk.

“Yes?” I looked at her innocently.

“Are you alright?” she sounded like a concerned mother.

“Of course, why would you say that?”

I watched her sit back so she wasn’t as close to me.

“You were tossing again.”

I frowned internally.

I thought I’d gotten that under control.

I smiled at Hermione and acted as if I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Oh really?” I laughed, fake, but it seemed real enough. “I didn’t notice. Thanks, and sorry if I woke you.”

Hermione seemed satisfied and went back to her own bed.

“That’s ok I wasn’t asleep.” She held up a book about Muggle history and smiled sheepishly.

I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“You really are a nerd Hermione.” I smiled, lying back down. I felt a pillow narrowly miss my face, I laughed and threw it back.

“Night Granger.” I grinned, closing my eyes.

“Good night Black.” She laughed though a yawn.

I smiled to myself before falling into what I hope will be a peaceful sleep.