When I Woke Up :/

My eyes were sour from all the crying I was doing in my sleep. I didn’t really keep track of how long I sat in the Dungeon before coming up to bed, but I wasn’t the only one who left early; when I came in Hermione was asleep on her bed, still in her dress and tears on her cheek too. So I placed a blanket over her and went to bed myself.

Harry looked miserable when I came down to the Great Hall for breakfast good thing we didn’t have classes today.

“Hey.” I waved as I sat down opposite him. He looked at me as if someone had pulled him out of a deep thought, and I probably had.

“Morning.”

I sighed and looked at the food, same old.

Someone sat next to me and I heard Fred speak.

“I heard ‘bout last night.”

I shrugged, trying to hide the tears building up in my eyes.

“It’s not a big deal.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Fred give me a sympathetic look.

“Ok.” He patted me on the shoulder and left for class.

I didn’t feel like eating so I decided to leave before any more Ravenclaws came.

I didn’t count on the Slytherins however.

“Black!”

I was pulled back and pushed into a wall. Draco was standing before me sneering.

Great all I need I need.

I tried to walk away but he grabbed and kept me still.

“Heard you were dumped by that Remy guy.” He laughed, “Bet that’d be a change, having someone break your heart for once.”

At this I looked up, and was who Draco really was. After all this time he was still hurting from when I broke up with him.

“I’m sorry.” I started crying again.

I hadn’t realised what I’d been doing to people, how I had been hurting them.

Someone placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

I looked up; Severus looked at me with soft eyes and a kind face.

“Do you want to sit in my office until you calm down?”

I nodded.

He gently took my under the arm and pulled me to my feet.

The crowd watched as Severus led me down the hall, my tears were still rolling down my face and I was thankful that he pretended not to notice.

I stepped into his office, and a wave of clam washed over me. I liked this classroom there was no time to cry when you had to make a potion. I sat down in Severus’s chair by his desk while he left to get me a glass of water.

“Here.” He handed me the water.

I smiled a teary smiled as I took it from him.

“Thank you Professor Snape.” I drank it in small sips, letting it cool my cheeks.

“You can call me Severus, I don’t mind.” He leaded against his desk and smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled back.

I liked Severus, I really did. Truth be told I probably only pulled those pranks on him just to get his attention.

A smile came onto the corner of his mouth then faded; I wondered what he was thinking about. As if in answer he leaned forward and held my chin in his hand, my heart felt like it was going to break it was going so fast.

His smile deepened and he wiped the drying tears off my cheek gently with his thumb.

“Don’t cry Vandela, you’re far too beautiful to cry.” His voice was soft and sent shiveres up my spine. If I hadn't had been sure before I was now, I loved Severus Snape, and I would never do anything to hurt him again.