Night Life v.v

I had so far spent the night drifting in and out of sleep, in and out of dream and nightmare then I would wake gasping with a cold sweat on my forehead. Finally I decided to just stay awake rather than continuing the seemingly endless cycle.
The sky was dark but I could still see the light from the sun peaking though the clouds down on the horizon.
I sighed and got out of bed and sat over by the window.
The glass was cool and refreshing when I leaned my forehead against the window, watching as my breath fogged up a patch on the glass so I drew a smiley face on the window. 
“Hehe”.
I smiled.
A Centre wandered in and out of the tree line of the Forbidden Forest before deciding to stick with what he knew and went back into the forest. Owls hooted in the distance as they flew around the sky. Hagrids hut was still in the distance, I'd imagine he be getting up soon to start the day tending the grounds.
Everything was peaceful at this time of morning.
I closed my eyes and lent my head against the window frame and slowly let myself fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait folks I put up a short chapter while I write the other I've been really busy and I'm sorry thank you to thoes who have waited paitently and I'll do my best to get the next one up as soon as I can :)