Shove off I'm sleeping -_-

I woke up again but this time I couldn't get back to sleep, which didn't work out to well for me the next day and just to top it all off I had my least favourite classes; Magical History, Herbology ... and ... I can't even remember. So guess what? I fell asleep in most of them.

"Vandela."

I opened my eyes and looked around. It was lunch, the sun shone inconveniently in my eyes so I buried my head in my arms again.

"No don't you fall asleep again."

Someone shook me by the shoulders. 'Just don't move and maybe they'll think you're dead and leave.'

At frist cold drops of moisture landed on the back of my neck, then someone dumbed freazing cold water on me.

"Cold!" I screamed, I swear I must have jumped ten feet.

Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione sat around my table laughing with tears in their eyes. Fred was holding a cup loosley in his hand, George was holding his gut and a good thing too he was laughing so much he might rupture it.

"You should wake up when I tell you to next time Vandela." Hermione explained, still laughing.

I glared at them all before storming off towards the lake to plot my revenge, I had a free period next so I wasn't worried about being late.

'Damn boys.' I went to the lake and sat down by one of the trees.

"I'll get them back." I mumbled. I was still tired dispite the cold water dripping down my back, I leaned against the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes.

"Watch out!"

I opened my eyes in time to duck out of the way of a Bludger comming my way. It smashed into the tree where my head was before flying off back towards the Quidditch pitch, two guys on broom sticks chasing after it. One came over to me and landed in front of where I was still lying on the ground; he was wearing a Ravenclaw Quidditch outfit and a wide grin.

"Hey sorry about that." He smiled, embarraessed.

"No problem," I got up into a sitting position. "I was just wishing that a Bludger would suddenly fly at me."

He laughed shortly.

"Remy Stanley." He held out his hand to help me up.

I looked at him before taking his hand and jumping to my feet.

"Vandela Black." I smiled, "so you were the one who hit the Blugder at me?"

"Yeah, It's my first time in traning. I'm a Beater"

"Ok."

The Captain of the Ravenclaw came down next to Remy.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me and glared slightly.

"Sorry Roger. It's just that I almost hit her." Remy looked at Roger them back at me.

I smiled.

"Hello again Roger."

This time the glare showed more promptly.

"Well you'll have to be more careful or else you'll end up actually hitting someone next time."

Remy looked at me embarrassed, his cheeks going red.

"Yeah."

"Let's get going." Roger took off and waited for Remy a few meters above.

"Well I'd better go. Sorry again." Remy mounted his broom-stick, "hey maybe you'd like to meet up sometime."

I nodded.

"Yeah that would be fun."

He smiled.

"Yeah? Cool, I'll try to keep the Bludgers away."

I laughed.

"Yeah you do that."

It was around dinner time when I walked back to the castle. Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione were waiting for me in our usual spot.

"Hey look we're sorry about earlier." George began.

"Yeah it was just a bit of fun, we didn't mean much by it." Fred continued.

Harry reached around in his pocket.

"We got you something to make it up to you." He passed me a chocolate frog.

"You didn't have to Harry." I knew he had been saving a stash for a while and that was the last one.

"You have it."

Ron looked sorry and so did Hermione but neather of them said anything.

I sighed.

"Alright all is forgiven, sorta."

"Good enough for me." Fred laughed and began to eat.