Second Challenge :)

A week had past and today was the day of the second challenge yay … not. I didn’t get any sleep at all last night; I kept being woken up with yelling and cheering in anticipation for the next challenge. But when I did finally fall asleep I had dreams of Severus, nothing too personal he was just there, I had never felt so safe and happy before. It was just unfortunate for me that I had to wake up.

“Will you stop falling asleep!” Hermione hit me with her book.
Why is that girl always carrying a book?’ I moaned and opened my eyes, looking at her.
“What?!”
“Harry’s about to plunge into the Black Lake and all you can do is sleep.”
I rolled my eyes and closed them.
“Harry survived the killing curse when he was a baby, I’m sure a little water isn’t going to hurt him.”
Hermione groaned in frustration and this made me smile.
“Harry are you sure you’re ready for this?”
“Yes Hermione I’m sure.”
I ran my fingers through my hair.
“Ladies, Ron.” I stood and bowed, “I bid you fair well.”
I walked out of the small room that they were taking up room in to find a quieter place that I might rest my sleepy head. I had to get some sort of sleep since walking down the hall ways with my eyes closed only ended up with my crashing into people.
Oof.
I hit the ground with a thud.
“Sorry.” I looked up and regrated walking this way.
I had bumped into Remy and he stood over me smirking.
“Hello there Vandela.”
I got up and tried to walk away but he backed me into a wall.
“Get away from me.” My voice was shaky.
He came closer to me until he was partially toe to toe with me.
“You never gave me a chance to explain.”
“You don’t have to.” I tried to get away be he wouldn’t let me. He held my arms against the wall and leaned in.
“Mr Stanley.”
Remy froze as a hand clasped around the back of his neck; Severus was behind him, I’d never seen him look this furious before. Remy let go of me and turned around to face him.
“Yes Professor?”
You could hear the fear in his voice.
“What do you think you were doing?”
“I – well – Umm.”
“I’m letting you off with a warning but if I ever see you near Vandela again I’ll make sure you’ll regret it.”
Remy nodded.
“Go.” He let Remy go and that boy scampered out of here so fast he almost slipped on the marble floor.
I smiled in spite of myself.
“Are you alright?” Severus placed his hand on my shoulder, a simple gesture but it made me feel safe.
“I’m fine thank you.”
I smiled.       

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Hello Demons sorry for the late update I've been really sleepy and the only times I have to write is from 10pm till I drop. So to give me inspiration to write if any of you want to edit pics with the characters or videos or even drawings of your favourite segments and chapters then I'm sure that will be enough to get me updating faster and I will feature you work in the chapter it is based on :)
So yeah that's all if you get bored waiting for this one then then pleas feel free to check out my other stories and yeah thanks for staying with me, for voting and leaving wonderful comments.
I love you all.