It's Friday XD

In the morning I was rudely awakened by someone yelling my name, then hitting me in the face with a pillow.

I groaned loudly.

When I did open my eyes they were instantly assaulted by the harsh light of the sun shining mercilessly though the open window. I hissed and held my hand in front of my eyes dramatically like a vampire from one of those Muggle films.

“No the light, I’m melting.” I cried, still being dramatic.

Again I was hit with the pillow.

“Come on Vandela.” Hermione said exasperated, “get dressed.”

I grinned and jumped out of bed.

“Okie-Dokie.”

I’d say it took me approximately five minutes before I burst triumphantly from the next room dressed in full Gryffindor attire.

“Ready.” I started for the door, only to be pulled backwards by Hermione.

“Hair.” She pointed.

In the mirror my black hair looked like a birds nest. I sighed and taking up my silver handled brush, I brushed my hair until it was its normal shiny self; hanging down past my shoulders.

“Are we ready now?”

She handed me my books.

“Now we’re ready.” She smiled. 

Breakfast had already begun when Hermione and I entered the Dining Hall, even Ron and Harry had beaten us there. We made our way to where they were sitting, Hermione sat down opposite them and I slid in next to her.

“Good morning,” I said cheerfully, piling the plate in front of me with bacon, toast and whatever else I fancied.

“Good morning Vandela.” Harry said submissively.

I frowned, my mouth full of bacon and toast.

Ron wasn’t even paying attention. I was going to complain but all that came out of my mouth was toast.

A laugh came from behind me and Fred and George sat either side of me.

“Careful there Nixi.” Fred smiled.

I threw him a glare as I finished eating what was in my mouth.

“Good morning boys.” I sung as I swallowed the last of my toast.

George cocked an eyebrow.

"Why are you so cheery this morning Nixi?"

"What, am I cheerful?" I said with fake thoughfulness.

Fred clapped his hands on my shoulders.

"Whoo." He grinned, "Vandela's got herself a boyfriend."

At that point my face went red and my jaw dropped.

"What?!"

George gasped and pouted.

"Did you go and get yourself a boyfriend and not tell us Nixi?"

"NO!" I looked around shocked.

 The boys started laughing, holding their stomachs.

I punched them.

"Ow," Fred rubbed his sore arm. "There was no need for that."

"Yeah." George chimed in.

"Oh yes there was." I stuck my tongue out at the two.