The Goblet of Fire, Ugh Great v_v

"You boys are idiots!" I ran out of the common room.

I've had enough of their fighting, just because Harry was picked to enter into the Triwizard Tournament and he didn't tell Ron. The halls were mostly empty since everyone was off celebrating the Triwizard Tournament, I ran to the Dungeons being sure to avoid the Slytherins. I stopped in a dark hallway and caught my breath.

"Stupid Harry and Ron." I muttered, "all over some stupid tournament."

Footsteps were coming from down the hall and coming towards me.

'Great this is all I need.' I flattened myself against the brick and hoped that they would go by and not see me. The footsteps became louder as they drew closer, louder, louder, louder, they passed me and turned the corner move away. I breathed a sigh of relief and stepped away from the wall.

'I'd guess I'd better go back to my dorm before someone catches me.' I moved into the middle of the hall and turned the corner.

"Out for a little moonlight stroll are we?"

The voice came out of nowhere, I jumped and tripped over my shoelaces and fell onto the cold stone ground. I looked up and saw Professor Snape standing over me with his normal cold smirk planted on his thin pale lips.

"Good evening Severus." I smiled getting up, I knew he didn't like students calling his Severus. I bent over and dusted my knees off, "my word, Filch does a good job at keeping these floors clean."

I looked back at Professor Snape and smiled.

"Well I best be off. Good night Severus." I made to walk around him and continue on my merry way. Sadly that was not what happened.

He held his hand out to block my path.

"I understand that Mr Potter is your friend."

I nodded.

His eyes darkened and his mouth slightly turned into a snarl at the thought of another Black being friends with another Potter.

No one said anything. I stood there looking into his cold black eyes and they reminded me of a lake I used to go to when I was younger.

"How's your hand?"

Severus looked taken back, he was probably as shocked as I saw that I asked that. I reached out and took the hand that had been cut in mine and turned it palm up, his hand was tense as I held it gently in mine. There was still a small sliver scar but nothing other than that, his hand was cold and I ran my hand over that scar; I felt his hand relax a little.

I smiled slightly.

"You were always my favourite teacher." I let go of his hand and left.

"You git why wouldn't you tell me?!" Ron yelled.

"Oh maybe because I didn't do it." Harry yelled back.

My eyes slowly opened, I was sitting in a chair at the far end of the Common-room near the fire. Hermione was sitting on the floor leaning against my chair reading.

"Good you're awake." She looked up at me with a smile.

"Awake?" I looked around startled.

Hermione laughed.

"Yeah you fell asleep after the boys started arguing." She looked over at them and rolled her eyes, "I'm going to bed after I finish this page."

I yawned.

"Well thanks for not leaving me."

She smiled and closed her book, we both stood and walked to the stairs leading to the girls dorms.