A Walk in the Park (well sorta) :)

"So why doesn't Roger like you?"

I laughed and Remy just looked at me waiting for an answer.

"It's silly but a few years ago I collected a bucket of frog and set them loose during Charms class and well." I laughed as I remembered, "most of the frogs went straight to him and Rodger had to stand on top of his desk while all the frogs were cleared away."

Remy laughed.

"That would explain it." He laughed, "I bet you got in trouble for that one."

I smiled proudly.

"Yep, I had to clean the floors in the Charms classroom for a week."

Remy smiled.

I looked out over the Black Lake, it was lovely this time on a Sunday.

"So Remy," I looked back at him. "What stuff are you into?" 

He shrugged.

"Not much really." He smiled, "I guess I was always interested in sports when I was growing up."

"Did you play much Quidditch?"

"Um not really." He looked embarrassed, "I'm a Muggleborn."

He looked away from me.

"Ok what did you play then."

"Pardon?" He looked shocked.

"What sports did you play?"

"Aren't you going to leave."

I blinked.

"Why would I do that."

"Wizards and Witches don't like Muggleborns here."

I burst out laughing.

"Yeah and their called Slytherins." I smiled at him, "I'm a Gryffindor."

"So you're not going to hate me because I'm a Muggleborn."

"No silly," I smiled. "Now tell me what sports did you play as a kid?"

He smile.

"Lot's of things; Football, Baseball, Tennis."

"Tennis?"

"Yeah it's were you have two players with rackets and you have to hit a ball over a net in the middle so that the other player can't hit it back."

"Ok." I frowned, "that sounds complicated."

"It's not that bad," He laughed. "Maybe sometime I could teach you."

"Yeah." I smile.

"So tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

He thought for a bit.

"What's you favourite calss?"

"Potions." I smiled.

"Really I thought you and Snape were on bad terms."

"Yeah but I love the subject."

"Ok. Next one, what's your least favourite class."

"Ugh, Magical History." The very thought of it made me sleepy, "What about you? Favourite and least favourite."

He laid back on the grass.

"Hmm favourite and least favourite." He pondered on that one for a while, "favourite calss is Defence Against the Dark Arts. Least favourite class Potions."

I laid down next to him.

"Why Potions?"

"I just can't stand Snape."

My eyes widened a fraction.

"Ok."

The rest of the day was nice.

Remy and I just talked about Quidditch and well anything. The sun was lowering behind the clouds and a cool breeze swept though the trees, I shivered.

"Are you cold?"

Before I could answer Remy took off a red jacket he had been wearing and placed it over my shoulders.

"Thanks."

I smiled and he smiled back.

"We should probably start heading back." He got to his feet and held out his hand to help me up.

I smiled again as we walked back.

"Look at that sunset." He pointed. The sky was painted with red, pink and orange over the Forbidden Forest, making the trees looks black against the sky.

"It is beauitful, isn't it."