Breaking Bones :(

“Ok I take it back Harry winning the first challenge sucks.” I grumbled to Hermione at breakfast one morning.
“And why is that?” Hermione asked, even though she was only half paying attention.
“Because.” I cut myself off with a yawn, “I can’t get to sleep, and it’s like a constant celebration party in the Gryffindor common-room.”
I yawned again.
“Is my little girl sleepy?”  
I looked up at Remy as he walked by with his friends and smiled.
“Yeah.” I yawned again. ‘Geez I’d better wake up soon or I’ll be in trouble during Potions … POTIONS!’ My eyes shot open and I sat up straight. Everyone around me just stared at me like the idiot I must have looked like.
“Are you Ok?” Remy asked laughing.
“Huh?” I looked at him, “oh yeah I’m fine I just remembered something.”
I smiled like a dope and got out of my seat, running out of the great hall like it was on fire. ‘Grr if I ever see Potter win another challenge I’m going to kill him.’
I ran down to the Potions classroom relieved to see that Professor Snape wasn’t here yet but Fred and George were.
“Hey Nixi.” George smiled as he handed Fred a bucket of swamp slime.
“Hey,” Fred smiled. “Come to help us.”
“No you have to stop.” I said.
I swear their minds exploded.
“What?” Their mouths dropped.
“Come on you’ll get into trouble.” I tried to take the bucket off Fred.
“Nixi what are you doing?” George completely forgot about what he was doing and let Fred fall.
“Oww.” Fred howled as he landed on his arm.
“Fred!” George turned to his brother. I went to go get someone when I ran head first into Professor Snape.
“Sorry!” I called. I was in so much of a hurry that I continued to keep running.
“What’s going on here?” Professor Snape called me back.
“Fred broke his arm.” I called to him breathlessly.
He looked at Fred lying on the ground in pain and walked into his office adjoining the Potions room. I looked around in disbelief.
‘There’s a student lying here with a broken arm and his not even going to do anything?! I know Snape doesn’t like Fred or George but that’s no excuse - ’
“Bring Mr Weasley into my office if you please.” Professor Snape returned briefly before going back into his office.
“Come on Fred.” George grabbed his brother under the arms and pulled him to his feet.
“Oww!” Fred yelled, “Be careful to idiot!”
“Sorry.”

The inside of Professor Snape’s office was an all too familiar sight. Severus was sitting at his desk waiting for us to enter.
“Sit there please.” He directed Fred to a chair next to his desk. Fred, rather reluctantly, sat down while George and I stood by the door.
There was a time when Severus completely ignored us when he looked through all the different herbs, potions, powders and liquids, and I got lost watching him; you can’t, well I can’t help but admire him and how he could create such wonderful things. He turned back to us holding a small bottle of clear liquid in which he poured a few drops into a small glass.
“Drink this.” His voice was cold and he handed the glass to Fred, who in turn took it. He knew that Professor Snape didn’t like him but he didn’t think it went that far that he’d try to poison him. Fred gave George and I a half smile before downing it.
By the look on his face he looked like he was about to gag, Professor Snape took the small glass off him before he dropped it.
“Are you ok?” I moved forward and touched Fred arm.
He shook his head.
“That stuff tastes disgusting.”
“Try moving your arm Mr Weasley.” Severus rolled his eyes.
Fred gingerly straightened his arm while preparing for it to hurt.
It didn’t.
A huge smile appeared on both Fred and George’s faces.
“The two of you will attend detention with me this evening.” He looked at Fred and George, “perhaps that will teach you not to put slime buckets above Professors doors.”
The twins were silent.
“And you Miss Black.” He turned to me, “I’ll be seeing you for Potions in ten minutes, please be sure to be here on time with your correct books.”
And with that he showed us the door, closing it behind us and leaving all three of us gaping.               

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this being such a short chapter compared to the other ones it's just that the only time I really get a chance to add more is during school and when I'm supposed to be asleep and at the moment I am very tired. So once again I am really sorry about this chapter the next one will be longer and I want to thank all of you who read this and take the time to vote or leave comments they mean the world to me and I want to that all my fans for thinking that my stories are worth reading I work really hard on all of them and the fact that there are people who read and like them makes my day so much better.
I love you all and you are all awesome :D XXXXXXXXX