What Flames Do

Jungkook didn't want to go in. He really shouldn't have even left his hotel room. But if he didn't see another person soon he was most likely going to drown himself on the uneven floors of the bath tub in the hotel.

Here he was though outside of Namjoons house. Namjoon lived in the heart of downtown. You would turn your head one way to see coffee shops and bookstores and to the other side was the strip clubs. A nice spot for any sensible person.

Jungkook stood there on the steps hesitant on his actions. He gave in and rang the door bell.

Namjoon was there in mere seconds.

"Hey, come in man,"

Namjoon turned around to head back into the house and Jungkook followed.

The two men found themselves sitting across from each other in Namjoons living room. Which Jungkook noticed was unusually bare for Namjoons messy habits.

"Where's all you shit? Even your records are hidden away,"

Namjoon laughed and hurriedly explained that he left the sink on one day when he left to work and bam flooded house.

"Why'd you come over? And how's Hoseok?"

"Hoseoks dead,"

Silence coated the room. Jungkook could see that Namjoons eyes were starting to mist with tears as he had realized there was no humor in Jungkook. Namjoon took in a heavy breathe of air before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"When? How? He he came over two weeks ago to watch tv with me he was just here."

"No he's dead. It all happened last night."

Namjoon leaned forward, his eyes locking onto Jungkook.

"What all happened last night?"

•••

4:45pm

"This is the second day in a row you've left work early Jungkook, if you keep doing this you're going to get fired,"

Hoseok had just arrived home from work and was currently in the kitchen behind the counter opening up a bottle of water.

Jungkook had arrived home three hours earlier and was on the couch half naked.

"I'm not feeling...me,"

Hoseok emerged from the kitchen water in hand and looking at Jungkook like he was a high schooler pretending to be sick to get out of school.

"You're not feeling you?"

Jungkook rolled over on the couch so he wouldn't have to see Hoseoks piercing gaze.

"Weird things are happening to me Hoseok. I can feel them inside me,"

"You sound insane,"

"I am insanse-"

Hoseok lunged forward to cover Jungkooks mouth with his palm, he leaned down close to Jungkooks face.

"I swear to god if you make that dumb joke about how your insane for loving me I'll shove my fingers right up your nose,"

Hoseok screamed when Jungkook stuck his tounge out to lick his hand.

"Kook you didn't have to do that..."

Hoseok looked at his hand with a disgust that Jungkook could laugh at.

When Hoseok shot Jungkook a dirty look the younger gave into making dinner for the two of them.

9:58pm

Jungkook had been afraid of himself since he was nine years old. He wasn't sure what it had been exactly. Maybe it was the way his mother suddenly became overly worried about his health in oddest way.