Guys...

Im calling it quits with the one shots. I've been having such a hard time writing them and they feel like more of a obligation now. Sorry that I couldn't wrap it all up for you but Id rather give something I really worked on, cared about and loved than something half assed.

The rest of this chapter will contain the unfinshed one shots that I started but couldn't finish. These uncompleted oneshots don't have any editing and are totally raw.

You can use any of the ideas presented in this book as long as you credit me somewhere.

PAINT STAINS ON BOOKS
"When are you coming home?"

"I don't know, the trip might last longer than we thought, the writer has a lot for us to go over,"

"You should get back soon. I miss you."

As the previous nights conversation with his boyfriend, Jimin, ran through his mind Jungkook grimaced. The entire conversation had been a lie. Jungkook wasn't on a business trip and Jimin didn't miss Jungkook.

Jungkook just wanted out of that house. Over the past few months he fell into his old habits of depression, it didn't help that Jimin seemed to be having an affair of sorts.

Here he was though, two cities away from Jimin and in a rather expensive hotel. Jungkooks actual job of a professional book publisher and editor was already stressful, Jimin sneaking around brought Jungkook close to a mental breakdown.

Which is why he's here in a hotel lobby moping around in a armchair. He feels his eyes closing at a painfully slow pace. The lobby is quite, the marble floors inviting, towers of white and gold  wowing but none of it kept Jungkook from his sleepy feelings.

"No, dear god Namjoon. We can't do that. The hell are you thinking? That guy's an asshole and just cause he paints nice pictures of city skylines doesn't mean he gets into my museum,"

Jungkook was startled back into the reality of the lobby when a man took another arm chair diagonally across from him. He was on the phone, his language was casual even though business was being discussed.

Said man sighed and flung his head back in annoyance.

"Like I said before I don't care. Let the Modern Museum have him. He doesn't get to treat other artists like dirt Namjoon. I want good artists and I want good people, call him back and tell him your boss thinks he's a dickwad. Don't Hoseok me!"

That was the final word in the seemingly heated conversation. Jungkook was still staring even though he knew he should have stopped, or never started.

There was a rather awkward exchange of eye contact before Jungkook rushed to introduce himself to get rid of the tension.

"I'm Jungkook,"

He extended his arm out to shake hands and he was glad the other man smiled, extended his arm and introduced himself as well.

"Hoseok. You here on business to? I can't imagine someone coming to the this town for fun, hotels great, amazing actually but small place,"

Jungkook gave a little laugh. Mostly to help diffuse his insides from slipping up in this conversation.

"You can say I'm here on business. I just needed a break from my house, so I came here. Besides I'm an editor a place like this is perfect,"

Hoseok's eyes where flicking multiple directions as if he was connecting puzzle pieces.

"Editor? As in Jeon Jungkook? Like the publisher? Who owns Seagulls publishing?"