Birds, grapes and more brids

THIS SUCKS BECAUSE ITS *checks watch* 3:51am AND I CANT SLEEP AND ITS UNEDITED AT THE MOMENT

Hoseok can't quite remember where he was or what he was supposed to be doing. All he knew was that he was eating grapes in a really big backyard, he was wasted, he felt ready to throw up, and someone was yelling at him.

"Oh my god, Hoseok you need to stop! You're eating too many of these damn grapes, and how'd you get this drunk? This is just a wine tasting you sip, sip some more and then you go home and get drunk there!"

Jimin was trying to lug Hoseok to the car and away from grape vines. This was ridiculous, Hoseok never acted out in this manner. Hoseok was composed, energetic, charismatic not a sad sack of shit drunk out of his mind.

Hoseok couldn't say everything he wanted without slurring some, and making ludicrous hand motions.

"Jimin, Im sorry but I can't. I need to stay here and eat these grapes-"

"What are you doing?"

Both men looked up to see who had walked in on their embarrassing moment. Jimin felt his mouth open but no words where being formed. Hoseok bolted right up on his feet and leaned in close to the stranger.

"Gosh your cute,"

Jimin went into rapid fire apologizing to the stranger. Explaining that he didn't usually act like this, he was just having a rough time with a bird. The stranger made a confused face but Jimin couldn't see it because the only source of light was the moon.

"Could you get him to stop eating my babies?"

"You mean the grapes? The grapes are your babies?"

Jimin heard the stranger sigh in annoyance.

"Yes, the grapes are my babies. I guess it's okay he's cute to"

•••

"So how come I don't remember any of this?"

Hoseok and Jimin sat in Hoseok's apartment at the counter top. Or rather what was available of the counter. Books,journals,and other objects of a strange variety littered the table. There was multiple mini white boards all with different numbers that correlated to miles in bird migration for the month, Hoseok was working on a new frame that was holding a pretty bird feather Jimin couldn't identify.

"Maybe because you were hammered and later passed out from throwing up grapes that you had stolen from a vineyard!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, before slamming his head on the counter.

"How was I that bad? What about that guy was he cute? Did he think I was -"

"He couldn't have been much weirder than you, he called his grapes his babies,"

Jimin laughed as Hoseok did nothing but groan and bang his head onto the green counter top some more.

"Hoseok what really happened? I mean you've had a handful of birds die on you what was different about this?"

Hoseok had to look away when he admitted he was lying. Jimin was once again mildly shocked at that. Hoseok didn't usually lie, Hoseok didn't usually act this bottled up either.

"Taehyung, well Taehyungs gone,"

Jimin choked on his coffee.

"What do you mean he's gone?"

"I mean Friday morning I woke up, found a note explaining his was breaking up with me, and then you took me to a wine tasting, I passed out from grapes, and now I'm here with a head ache,"