No More Dream Pt.1

🎼🎹🎼🎹🎼🎹🎼🎹🎼🎹🎼🎹

"You left me there! You forgot me, and I can't forget that, ever, ever ever-"

"Babe calm down,"

Jungkook was rampaging around the apartment, throwing things around trying to find his old back pack. He walked past the coffee table but then turned on his heel to push the magazines off of it.

"You're being a baby, you don't need to throw-"

"Jimin! Shut up! Please, just shut up. I love you, I've loved you for a long time now. But tonight was it! Do you know what tonight meant to me? Do you even know what was supposed to happen tonight? Do you know how embarrassing it was when I-"

Jimin was feeling the guilt sweep through his body. But he also felt the swelling anger that came with watching Jungkook pack an over night bag, the way Jungkook effortless ignored everything he said, as if Jimin had become irrelevant.

"I'm sorry! I should have-"

"No. No 'I'm sorry' or 'I'll be there next time' because there won't be a fucking next time! For me or for you! That could have been it for me! But you ditched me up on the stage which could have turned into my world!"

Jimin felt his own tears surface as he watched Jungkooks shoulders slump in disappointment and his face fall from neglect.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I was with Taehyung and we were eating lunch and time just flew by-"

Jungkook stood in the door frame to the closet. Mouth open in disbelief, hands letting go of the pair of shoes he was about to slip on.

"Is that your excuse? I spent months practicing for that recital, all you had to do was sing, it wasn't going to be that difficult for you because the fucking piano was the fucking center of the fucking song and I'm the fucking piano!"

"It's not an excuse it's what happened"

Jungkook put his face right next to Jimins. Jimin had never seen his boyfriends face so livid, so tense, so angry.

"You know what happened? You left me and now I'm leaving you,"

Jimin reached out to grab Jungkooks arm but Jungkook quickly brushed him off.

"Don't fucking touch me,"

"Jungkook could you-"

"No"

"Please just-"

"I said no!"

Jimin wanted to scream, yell, punch the wall, break a window anything to get rid of his own rage. He knew Jungkook had the right to be upset here but he didn't think it warranted a break up. He didn't think he should be punished like this.