Penny For Your Thoughts Pt.2

Hoseok stands in awe at the entrance of the theater

Hoseok stands in awe at the entrance of the theater. Nestled into the dark corners of the south side of the city lays a world of cinema that Hoseok never even knew existed.

Hoseok followed Jungkooks instructions to park three blocks away and walk to the theater so that Jungkook could sneak him in.

There were two lanes of cars that passed through a grand ticket booth. Once inside the lot an endless array of parking spots, speakers, popcorn in the gravel, and candy wrappers. In the back of the lot there was a concession stand that was beautifully lit up with hundreds of small light bulbs, and gold paint.

The place was beautiful, it was remote from the rest of the world and it gave the theater a sense of magic. The pretty night sky only helped make Hoseok feel like he was in some far away dream land.

Jungkook had left Hoseok on the inside of the theater on the backside of the ticket booth. Jungkook said something about the AV booth and then rushed off, running in between the rows and rows of cars.

"Hoseok right?"

Hoseok turns to find the man who had been in the elevator with Jungkook when they had first met.

"Yeah that's me and if I remember you're Namjoon?"

The two shake hands and confirm their names.

"So you're his soulmate?"

"Apparently. It's a little abrupt to met him now, but I guess it's that way for everyone."

Namjoon nods his attention on Hoseok.

"That's true. He's really happy you know? He's already talking about you all the time. In the world we live in finding your soulmate is possibly the biggest thing that ever happens in your life and I think he worried he'd never find his."

•••

"Can I sit in your lap?"

Jungkook looks ready to send his soul crawling out of his physical body. His expression shows a little bit of discomfort but also a handful of surprise.

Hoseok and Jungkook are sitting in Jungkooks convertible. His car is always parked first row, front and center, he only moves it when it's time to go home. Hoseok has his feet propped up on the dash, Jungkook is in the back of the car with his legs on the seats and his back against the door.

"If you want to-"

Hoseok knows how that sentence ends, he swings his legs over to the back part of the car, and places his hands on Jungkooks shoulders for support.

Once settled with his head resting underneath Jungkooks, his legs curled up a bit on Jungkooks lap, and his hands gripping onto Jungkooks arm Hoseok closed his eyes trying to pretend he was somewhere else.