3-Shopping

We pulled up in front of walmart, I parked and we all got out of the car. I grabbed Carly's hand and we all walked into the store together.

"Okay so we need a shower curtain, probably a shower carpet, and then just some room stuff" I said, letting go of Carly's hand once we got into the store.
"Okay well, the bathroom stuff is over here." Justin said walking towards the bathroom stuff and gesturing for us to follow.

We got there and looked at all of the bathroom stuff. There were different matching bathroom sets.

"What one should we get Carly?" I asked.
"Oo Oo Oo this one!" She said reaching for a shower curtain with a bunch of different colored owls on it.
"Here lemme help you" Justin giggled handing Carly the shower curtain.
"Sure!" I said grabbing the matching carpet, shower rings, toothbrush holder, and soap dispenser.

"Yano, maybe we should have gotten a cart" I giggled.
"You're right." Justin laughed "wait here" he said leaving.
He came back a few seconds later with a cart.
"Here ya go" Justin said.
"Thanks!" I said setting the stuff down into the cart.

We walked over to the furniture and picked out a few things. And started walking towards the cash register.

"OMG CAN WE GET THIS?" Carly asked pointing to a small snowcone machine.
I looked over at Justin and we both shrugged.
"Sure" I laughed.

We checked out and I payed for all of the stuff with my mom's credit card.

We pushed the cart to the car and Justin and I unloaded everything into the trunk while Carly got back into her seat.

"We gotta fly away and let goooooo"
My sister had already had her music blaring by the time Justin and I got into the car.

"Good song" Justin giggled holding out his fist to Carly for a fust bump.
They both laughed and I started driving.

"So uh, are you guys hungry?" Justin asked.
"YEAH!" Carly yelled from the backseat.
"I could eat" I chuckled
"Okay do you guys like friendly's?" Justin asked.
"Whats friendly's?" I asked.
"Holy Frack you've never been to Friendly's?" Justin asked sounding suprised.
"Uh.. should I?" I asked confused.
"Go this way" Justin said pointing me towards Friendly's.

When we got there we parked and walked in together. The place was nice, But it wasn't fancy. There were giant sprinkle stickers on the wall and there was an ice cream cooler by the door.

"I'm guessing this is an ice cream place" I laughed
"Not just "an ice cream place"" Justin said "Its the best ice cream place."

We sat down at a booth where Carly and I sat on one side and Jusgin sat across from me. The waiter gave us our menus and we scanned them to see what we wanted.

"I already know what we want" I laughed looking over at Carly.
"Chicken tenders!" Carly, Justin and I all yelled.
I looked at Justin "You too?" I laughed.
"What else would I get?" He giggled.

We told the waiter our orders and looked at all of the ice cream options while we waited.

"Holy butt there are so many options!" Carly said.
"Holy butt?" He laughed.
Carly and Justin shared a grin and I was very confused.

"Here's your chicken tenders" said a nice young lady, probably in her early 20's.
"Thanks!" We all said in unison and as soon as she left we all dug in.

"Omg these are so good." I said in between bites.
"Mhmm" Justin said.

Once we finished eating we decided on our ice cream and the waitor came over. We ordered our ice cream and waited for it to come. It came surprisingly fast. We ate as much as we could but we were all kind of full from the chicken tenders.

The waiter brought us our check and I went to grab it.

"No way" Justin said grabbing the check out of my hand. "I got this."
"Are you sure Justin? Cause I can pay for us..?" I offered.
"I got it" he smiled.
"Thanks" I smiled back.

Justin payed and we all piled back into the car. I drove back to our houses and Justin helped me bring things into the house.

We sent all of the sruff down in the living room and I asked Justin to helo me carry my bed up to my bedroom.

"Yeah sure" he said bending down to grab the box.
"Thanks" I said leaning down to grab the other side.

We carried it upstairs and I showed him where my room was. Oh dang, its already messy (from all of my clothes). I giggled to myself.

"Where do you want it?" Justin asked
"We can just set it here." I said.
"Okay, do you want help putting it together?" Justin asked.
"Yeah that would be great" I smiled.

We opened the box and a bunch of little parts fell out.

"This is gonna be fun" I said sarcastically.
"Oh yeah" he responded.

About an hour later the bed was put up and we decided to put it by the closet. He helped me open my new bed set and we made my bed. We hung white chirstmas lights along the ceiling and put up curtains that matched my bed set. We carried my dresser up the stairs and set it kitty cornered opposit of my bed. We out my tv on it and then we collapsed on my bed.

"Holy butt that was a lot of work" he sighed.
"Yeah it was" I laughed. "Do you maybe wanna stay for dinner?" I asked him "I mean as a thank you for helping with all of this. Im sure my mom wouldn't mind."
"Yeah sure I just gotta ask my mom" he said standing up.
"Okay" I said.

We stood up and walked downstairs.

"I'll be right back" Justin said leaving through the front door.

I walked around the house looking for my mom. I found her in the kitchen.

"Hey mom do you care if Justin stays over for dinner?" I asked.
"Sure did you already ask him?" She said.
"Mhmm." I said in reply.
My mom raised her eyebrow at me and then winked.
"Oh my god mom." I said "what are you doing?"
"I'm telling you to...uh... Get it!" She said when she found the right words.
"Mom no. Stop." I laughed.
"Huh? So you're saying you don't want to?" She raised her eyebrow again laughing.
"Omg mom I'm done" I laughed walking out of the room and waiting for Justin.

He walked back over and told me he was allowed to stay for dinner.