12/Somthing speical..

Hey guys it's mytransboys to chip in for this chapter. If y'all don't like sexual things, just a quick warning. Don't read this chapter. Okay back to the book

We started watching the movie. I felt Justin's warm hands massage my neck. It felt awesome. I turn around from cuddling and he just lays there looking at me, licking his lips. I grab his jaw and I kiss him vigorously. He slips his tongue inside my mouth and I bite his lip. I get up ontop of him and straddle my body over his. We're still making out when he take off my shirt. He tries to take off my bra but he's having some troubles. I giggle am take it off for him. He takes off his shirt and his pants and underwear. He rolls around to were he is straddles ontop of me. He's leaving little hickies when kissing down my neck, my waist, my V-Line and soon gets to my "Special Spot".  He puts his hand down, "Do you want me to?" He asked me. "Why not Justin." I say while Biting my lip. He puts 2 fingers in and starts putting them in and out. I start to moan a tiny bit. He goes faster and faster. The faster he goes, the louder I moan. He puts his tongue in. He rubs my knees while eating me out. He puts his fingers back in and hits my spot, which drives me absolutely CRAZY! I am like moaning up a storm at this point. He's done and he sits ontop of me. He rubs my baby hairs out of my forehead and kisses it. He falls into the other side of the bed. I giggle. I put my head in his chest. And soon fall asleep...

Okay I'm sorry if that was bad. I don't rly know what else to do. Check my 2 books on my acc. mytransboys okay byeee💘