5-Ex's And Oh No's

*Guys im really proud of this title 😂😂 okay okay I'm done*

*Emily's POV*
I woke up with a goofy grin still plastered on my face. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 8:47am. Its still pretty early but my mom and sister are out getting the school thing set up, So I decide to just watch some netflix. I grab my remote and click to Orange Is The New Black.

*time skip*

My phone buzzed and I looked down to see that I had a text from "Jay💝🔥" That must be what Justin put his number as in my phone. I chuckled and opened the text.

*Jay💝🔥=J Emma=E*

J:Hey Emma, whats up?
E:Oh just watching orange is the new black. Wbu?
J:Ooo I love that show! And I just woke up lol.
E:Fun lol.
J:Yeah, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?
E:Sure!
J:Okay I'll be over in like 20 minutes
E:Okay ttyl
J:ttyl

Justin is comming over! I gotta get ready, I look like butt right now! I jumped up and ran to my closet. I found a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a black short sleeve Pierce The Veil tee shirt. I threw on my clothes and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I took it out of the sloppy bun and it looked kinda okay, my natural hair was wavy, so I just left it like that. I threw on some mascara and clear lip gloss and I was ready.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. I ran down the stairs and answered the door.

"Jus- Kyle?" I asked confused.
"Hi Emily.." he said "can I.. come in? I need to talk to you."
"Uh, sure." I said gesturing to the living room and shutting the door behind him. He sat down on the couch and I stood there.

"How did you?.. Why are you?.. What's going on?" I asked.
"Listen, Em," I almost gagged when he called me Em. "I miss you. I know I messed up but I'm sorry. I drove all the way here to try to get you back. Em, will you please forgive me?"
"For what?" I asked "Cheating on me? Screwing my best friend? Or lying to me about it? Or are you just sorry that you got caught?" I said angrily.
"All of it Em! If I could go back in time I never would have done any of it." He said sincerely "I'm sorry."

I looked at him and sighed, "Okay."
"So does that mean you forgive me?" He asked excitedly.
"No. It means okay. We are okay." I responded clearly annoyed.
"Well, anything is better than you being mad at me." He said standing up and getting closer to me.

I backed away a little bit not wanting to be too close to him. He leaned in and tried to kiss me.
"Kyle no!" I said pushing him away.
"Oh come on babe!" He smirked getting close again and holding my arms down to my side.
"No! I don't want to!" I struggled in his grip. "Ow, Kyle you're hurting me!" I said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed tightly, still holding my arms down. He started moving his face in towards mine.

Suddenly the door burts open and I looked over and saw Justin.

"What's going on?" Justin asked.
"Justin help!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked Kyle, anger in his voice.
"Oh come on dude. We're just having a little fun" he smiled.
"Well I think you should just leave" Justin said grabbing Kyle's arm and pulling it off of mine.
"Ohh?" he chuckled and pulled his arm back and he launched his fist at Justin's face. Justin took a few steps back and then swung and hit Kyle even harder, knocking him to the floor.

"Emily are you okay?" Justin said running over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said, tears dripping down my face.

He looked at my arms and saw that Kyle had left hand shaped bruises on my arms. He shook his head and pulled me in for a hug.

At some point Kyle must have left because when Justin pulled away he was gone and so was his car.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.
"Yeah I'm good" I smiled, wiping the last few tears away from my eyes.
"What was all of that about?" He asked "If you don't mind me asking..."
"Okay well that was Kyle. He was my boyfriend back in Maryland. We dated for a year and a half when he decided to cheat on me with my best friend on the same day that I found out my dad died. I broke up with him about a week before we moved here. And then this morning he showed up here and apologized,  I told him that we were cool and then he tried to kiss me. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't." I said, tears building up in my eyes "And then you came and stopped him. Thank you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug.
"You're welcome Emily." He said, hugging me back "And I'm sorry that this happened. I won't let him hurt you ever again."

We went upstairs and watched Orange Is The New Black together until eventually my vision faded to black and I fell asleep.

*Justin's POV*
"I won't let him hurt you ever again." I said, hugging Emily tight.

"Do you wanna watch some tv?" I asked Emily.
"Yeah sure, how about Orange Is The New Black?" She offered.
"Sounds great" I smiled and followed Emily up the stairs.

I sat on her bed and she sat next to me. She scooted closer and rested her head on my chest until she eventually fell asleep. "I really like her." I thought to myself,  looking down at her sleeping. My eyes got heavy and I closed them, drifting off to sleep.