15-It's fine

"Emily!" He said gasping for air like he just got done running.
"Justin?" I repeated.
"Did you see it yet??" He asked as I motioned for him to come in.
"Yeah, what the heck is up with that? Why do they care er- why do they know who you are?" I asked.
"Well, I mean I've got a lot of supporters.." he started, " I have a YouTube channel with my brothers and we have like a lot of subscribers and I guess someone saw me, er- us and I don't-" I cut him off.
"Wait so you're like.. famous?" I asked.
"Uhh, I really don't like to put it that way but I guess some people would consider me famous." He answered nervously.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well, uh, arent you, like, mad?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Mad?" I asked, "why would I be mad?"
"Because I didn't tell you sooner?" He asked, "I, I just didn't want to tell you and mess everything up, most girls use me for my 'popularity'" he explained.
"Justin," I started, " I really like you, and it doesn't matter to me that you're... 'popular', sure it would have been nice if you told sooner, but you're telling me now and that's all that matters, I really like you Justin." I said.

*Justin's POV*
I looked Emily in the eyes as she talked to me. She's so great, she doesn't even care that I have a lot of supporters.

"... I really like you Justin." She said.
I continued looking her in the eyes and I couldn't help but realize, yet again, how beautiful they are. I started leaning in and suddenly our lips touched and she moved her hands through my hair, I moved my arms to wrap around her waist and continued kissing her.

"Thank you Emily" I gasped between breaths.